every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ...

Discus and support every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sigie disk not working making me very upset 88b2e4b7-86a2-4af9-94bf-14027dda9cc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxWATCHNLEARN37, Sep 22, 2017.

1. every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ...

sigie disk not working making me very upset

:)

XxWATCHNLEARN37, Sep 22, 2017
  2. ianlouth1973
    ianlouth1973 Guest
    3 games out of 52 titles

Hi,To whom it may concern..I've got over 40 titles I've bought for my Xbox-one but I'm having big problems with three of the games loading..ie》 OVERWATCH..RESIDENT EVIL BIOHAZARD..& RAINBOW SIX SIEGE..They just won't load,they don't ever start to recognise
    the disk in they make a slow noise for 15 seconds then stops silent no error message nothing & and its not read the disk and it does this ever time i put these three disks in all of my other titles are working fine..I don't know if I've been Hacked..The disks
    are brand new no scratches nothing..

ianlouth1973, Sep 22, 2017
  3. SUPERMAN95TH
    SUPERMAN95TH Guest
    Never received rainbow six vegas 2 code

I bought rainbow six siege gold edition and never received my codes for rainbow six vegas one or rainbow six vegas 2.

SUPERMAN95TH, Sep 22, 2017
  4. TD vape
    TD vape Guest

every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ...

i'm kind having the same thing thats happening to me but i have it installed on the xbox and i can't play it

TD vape, Sep 23, 2017
  5. TD vape Win User

every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are working

i'm kind having the same thing thats happening to me but i have it installed on the xbox and i can't play it
  6. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Halloween

Rainbow six siege is my favorite and I love the holiday games and festive things they put into it.
  7. DaleSmith2075 Win User

Game Chat

Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of duty MW. My party chat works but never my game chat. It shows that they are speaking but I cannot hear them.
  8. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  9. Coyote985 Win User

Game don't want to start

i bought rainbow six siege on disk but when i stick the disk i doesn't show up in queue
Thema:

1. every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ... - Similar Threads - every put rainbow

2. How do i put a stop to the "lets update" message that stopps my game play every morning at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i put a stop to the "lets update" message that stopps my game play every morning at...: I want my xbox to stop with the lets update bs i do t want it it interupts whem im watching a movie or like now in mission with my crew and it stopped my game for bull. Some of you might like it....
  3. all of sudden tv line lost and have to put my pass word in every time I turn my Xbox one on

in XBoX on Consoles
    all of sudden tv line lost and have to put my pass word in every time I turn my Xbox one on: My x box one is asking me to hook up my Satellite or cable never had those. Why now after 3 years. Thanks c9227085-22cd-49cc-8300-3a0eea5e6f69
  4. How likely are you to put in a lot of time/effort to get every achievement on a game that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How likely are you to put in a lot of time/effort to get every achievement on a game that...: I used to care about 100 percenting every game, but i grew to realize that i don't have the time to do that anymore. Some of the games if they are easy i may try and 100 %, but most i don't even...
  5. Why do my son have to put his acc as home xbox on every xbox he want to share it to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my son have to put his acc as home xbox on every xbox he want to share it to?: My son has gold on his acc and when he is at my place I have one Xbox for my two boys. He has to put his acc as home Xbox on my Xbox then. But when he´s at his moms they have one Xbox each and has...
  6. Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite: can't log into fortnite every time I try it goes back to launch fortnite 31db3cb5-26cf-49b8-a838-fae7fdeb26dc
  7. Xbox Shuts Off Internet Every Time Its Put On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Shuts Off Internet Every Time Its Put On: So when I put it on simply it turns off I don't know if this just my internet shutting off at the perfect moment or my xbox but it is a Xbox One S so I just don't know what to do I just really...
  8. I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one: I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one bc806cb7-0ca2-4b62-9148-2aa7effe2e57
  9. anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou: everytime i put a disk in to play it keeps saying open tray and will not play the disc 2788cc36-7408-4bb6-8f85-a60564f11bf1
  10. I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...: I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has occurred a7a2900e-1732-49bb-a0d3-62dc0947668e