Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass perks tab it says sorry we cant show perks...

Discus and support Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass perks tab it says sorry we cant show perks... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nowastaken, Apr 6, 2021.

1. nowastaken
    nowastaken Guest

Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass perks tab it says sorry we cant show perks...

I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

:)

nowastaken, Apr 6, 2021
  2. MohammedDamtew Win User

Find perks tab

My problem is i cant find the nitro perk on the perks tab
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass perks right now

Hello there @nowastaken, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Camping

Usually the people I play with will try different weapons or perk setups or be trying with no perks or attachments, but when the other team is any good, we will say its a try hard lobby, meaning thet "WE" have to start trying, instead of just walking all
    over a lobby. We do get rolled too, every now and then but 99% of the time we can "play" around and get wins. But thats how and what we mean with "tryhard".
  5. CODukes4 Win User

Learned a Few Things in an Article

There are no pro perks. I was trying to say that they removed some of the head ache by removing pro perks. Sorry about the confusion. You keep camos and I believe you keep attachments that you earn. The two things I hated about prestiging was losing
    pro perks and camos, as those were the two most time consuming unlocks.
  6. ArmFire1911 Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
    if this work i will not post this lol

not at perks
Thema:

1. Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass perks tab it says sorry we cant show perks... - Similar Threads - Every try access

2. Every time i try to play a game i get error coded and game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to play a game i get error coded and game wont start: Every time i try to play a game i get error coded or game took to long to start pls help f8ea7436-0543-4c16-a109-9e0084b5e88b
  3. Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...: I have tried to access my gamepass tab for a few days now but it keeps saying the same thing Sorry we can't show game pass perks right now I have tried turning my xbox on and off but nothing has...
  4. XBox One S: Disconnects from the network every time I try to load a streaming service or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One S: Disconnects from the network every time I try to load a streaming service or...: Does anyone else have this problem or have a fix? Since December I've been having a problem with my XBox's network capabilities. My internet is fine, my other consoles all connect and play...
  5. Every controller I have tried using on my Xbox one disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every controller I have tried using on my Xbox one disconnects randomly: I have had my xbox one for a long while and my controllers have always disconnected. They do not need updates, they have a clear path to the console i have tried just about every thing i can to...
  6. XSX: Alpha Skip Ahead: Minecraft trying to install every single boot?

in XboX Insiders
    XSX: Alpha Skip Ahead: Minecraft trying to install every single boot?: I did not ask to install it. It stops installation after 2 seconds and reboot also does not get it to continue. Only active cancellation works. Restarting Xbox series X restarts this whole...
  7. Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...: Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the game in question works on other console I offline game and go over to a friends to update and download....
  8. "Teredo is unable to qualify." I've tried every fix I could find

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify." I've tried every fix I could find: One day I had to reinstall MCC on Steam, now it asks me to sign into xbox every single time I start up the game. I tried reinstalling, and deleting every single file associated with the game to...
  9. A page is opening every time I try to access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A page is opening every time I try to access...: In xbox, whichever link i try to press, no matter what, it brings me to this site: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one. I...
  10. Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...: When I enter battlefield 1 receive an error saying access denied. What should I do? 63e8fca0-590a-4a63-a806-c1a79a718ce1