Every time I try to play a game the screen goes blank

Discus and support Every time I try to play a game the screen goes blank in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a issue, i have tried to play several games the game starts then the screen goes blank and does nothing. I have tried shutting down and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by buzzearle, Feb 20, 2020.

1. buzzearle
    buzzearle Guest

I have a issue, i have tried to play several games the game starts then the screen goes blank and does nothing. I have tried shutting down and unpluging the power, still got the same issue, then i tried erasing all data and starting from scratch after setup
    loaded a game from a disk once loaded and updated in full tried to play the game got the same issue the game screen starts then the screen goes blank and nothing happens, even tried downloading a game from the store once down loaded tried that game and got
    the same issue game starts then goes blank.

Have to press and hold the power button to restart console

:)

buzzearle, Feb 20, 2020
  2. buzzearle Win User

Hi tried that reset to 1080 then signed in and tried the game i had downloaded last night that is now playing, but have now discovered another problem loaded just cause 4 disc that i loaded last night and fully installed and now it wont read the disc, tried
    another disc and wont read that so i am guessing the blueray drive is faulty
  3. buzzearle Win User

Yes tried another hdmi cable
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to display a proper image on your console when you boot-up a game.

Does this occur with any apps at all? Are you able to hear any in-game audio from the titles when you boot them up?

I would recommend that you
    reset your display
    and try to launch your games in a really low resolution to determine if this is something that your console may need to be serviced for.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t
      let go
      until the second beep occurs.
      Note If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the Xbox button and the Bind button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.
    4. In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to System > Settings > Display & sound > Video
      output
      , and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Have you tried shaking or changing out your video cable (HDMI or Component)? it sound to me like this could maybe be the issue or at least a good one to check off as not being the issue!
  6. Mishooter Win User

Xbox Games Mouse Problem

I have the same problem and also the monitor screen goes blank. I tried on different games. When you move the cursor up or down, the screen goes blank, then the image appears again, and either the taskbar at the bottom of the screen or the top panel of
    the window appears. The only solution is to play in windowed mode.
Thema:

1. Every time I try to play a game the screen goes blank - Similar Threads - Every try play

2. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

in XBoX on Windows
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...: games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever. [img]...
  3. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  4. minecraft lost connection every time we try to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft lost connection every time we try to play online: we been playing Minecraft since Christmas, no problems then all of a sudden it now says lost connection, the xbox live is working but every time we try to play onlne on Minecraft we get that error...
  5. help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...: help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my xbox for ten seconds and take out power plug nothing will work and my xbox is brand new looking forwed...
  6. Why is xbox live only working every now and again tried playing halo but would not sign in to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live only working every now and again tried playing halo but would not sign in to ...: as above works oje time but not the next , Xbox live for the year is not cheap e1f6af17-e547-40c3-b486-ee4b0078231d
  7. Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play: Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play: I have this from the event viewer from my PC Unable to start a DCOM Server:...
  8. Error Every Time I try to Play Backwards Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Every Time I try to Play Backwards Compatible Game: Hi, I've tried to replace both disks, and I keep getting error codes when I try to use my backward compatible games. When trying to open Black Ops 1, I received the error code 0x80040153. I hard...
  9. Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3: Okay. So I bought and downloaded Fallout 3 for my Xbox one and i downloaded the DLC as well. Everything downloaded fine and i tried to play fallout 3, it booted up and got me to the start screen...
  10. I can't play anything, every time I try to play it displays error code 0x87e107d1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play anything, every time I try to play it displays error code 0x87e107d1: I have tried putting it on the error codes tab and it won't work 2fc63219-f698-4e56-8463-011c496b48e7