Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

Discus and support Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Oct 10, 2019
  2. jbowman-9BBB27E5-549 Win User

Why is nobody talking about this game?

Has anyone had any luck playing the dlc...the menu is missing after I bought it
  3. Shigurui Win User

NL RAMBOT

i have this game and its freaking awesome!

dont believe the 'professional' reviewers. read the user review they all love it!

the guy posting above has absolutly no clue about this game
    Given that I'm one boss fight away from finishing it and you're barely an hour in I'd say I have more of a clue about the game than you at this point in time.

If you think it's 'freaking awesome' then fair play, I'm happy for you. I based my opinion on my experience with it not reviewers say so, whether they're professional or otherwise, though it just so happens that the some of the developers of the game agree
    with me when I say it's garbage. Which is what I thought (no review needed) before they came out and said it themselves. Maybe they're clueless too.
  4. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

It's largely because it's not getting a lot of PR coverage at the moment. It appears Konami aren't spending a lot on the marketing budget.
  5. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Or, and here's an amazing idea, he/she has a different view than your own.

Personally I thought it managed to drag itself to the level of good. It was vastly inconsistant in its quality, an idea I put into my own review (not professional) which was partially later confirmed, I feel, by the developers themselves admitting that creating
    the game was a...troublesome process.

As a sequel to the first game I thought it was rather weak. But I had fun with it.
  6. NL RAMBOT Win User

i have this game and its freaking awesome!

dont believe the 'professional' reviewers. read the user review they all love it!

the guy posting above has absolutly no clue about this game
Thema:

Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

1. Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that... - Similar Threads - Everybody talking ASA

2. What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why: Inside and ABZU have amazing graphics. Enjoyed playing these due to the player being dropped in the middle of nowhere and kind of forced to understand the meaning/story of the game. You have no...
  3. Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?

in XboX Insiders
    Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?: submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  5. Changing Others can communicate with voice text or invites to Everybody on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Others can communicate with voice text or invites to Everybody on PC: Recently while playing Sea of Thieves I have not been able to hear proximity chat. However, I figured out when I joined a crew in the game (Random Fill) I could not hear them either. I was then...
  6. How's everybody body doing today??

in XBoX Rewards
    How's everybody body doing today??: I'm kinda new to this app, so hopefully i can get this downpacked lol, anyway if i had question about this app, who can i talk to?? 2c789517-865f-4313-b0d2-a611a3eea227
  7. Hi everybody.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi everybody.: Hello, I have the XBOX One Elite console. I have a problem console myself turning on. I have already wondered if an automatic switch-on is set at a certain hour when updating the system but no...
  8. Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please: My gamertag was removed in error, Please report my Xbox Bio below : Reporting allows a direct connection to the Xbox Live Enforcement Team : [img] Xbox Support Team even confirmed & verified...
  9. Hey everybody

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everybody: If you could take 5 seconds out of your time and repot GT:[Mod Removed] PLEASE ce590610-c11f-4541-8a4b-250b85b51e8a
  10. Hi everybody.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi everybody.: Hello, I have the XBOX One Elite console. I have a problem console myself turning on. I have already wondered if an automatic switch-on is set at a certain hour when updating the system but no...