EveryOne needs to read this

Discus and support EveryOne needs to read this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I have sent my Xbox for repair over 4 times and every time it comes back I have the same issue within 24 hours please veiw the youtube link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearTheTech, May 15, 2019.

1. FearTheTech
    FearTheTech Guest

so I have sent my Xbox for repair over 4 times and every time it comes back I have the same issue within 24 hours please veiw the youtube link

https://youtu.be/NP5eArt4lho

:)

FearTheTech, May 15, 2019
  2. Lighte Yagami Win User

Everyone needs to read this.

[quote user="Christ Aprentis"]

Wait what does motion sensing, voice activation and blu ray playing, have to do with the 24 hour check in? If you read that article it actually discusses what the 24hour call home actually adds to the console.

[/quote]Don't connect your console to the internet and see what it becomes. I did read the article and I have commented on it.....well before it was posted here. You can follow me there if you wish.
  3. luissolid Win User

By the video i think its you cable or tv.

Can you try to connect your console in another tv with the same cable, if gives you the same problem try a different cable.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Wow, that's super annoying, but having returned it several times, I would suggest it's something other than the console that's the issue.

I have a few questions..

First off, have you tried other tv's, other HDMI cables? Also, have you tried other devices such as a bluray player, connected using same cable and port as console?

Which console is it? Original one, one s, one x

What kind of HDMI cable are you using? One supplied with console, or a different one? What's it's rating, ie, HDMI 1.4, 2+, rated for 4k60?

Type of tv, hd or 4k?

Which HDMI port are you using on tv?
  5. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi FearTheTech,

I watched your video. First thing that comes to mind is Layer 1.

Have you switched out the HDMI cable with a known good or working one?

Have you used any other device on that monitor with the same HDMI port? And did it cause the same results?

Have you tried a different HDMI port on that monitor? Did you get the same results?

Did you put your xbox on another monitor to check for the same results?

Answer these for us and we can troubleshoot more.

Good Luck!
  6. Myala Win User

Everyone needs to read this.

It was an interesting read. Thank you for posting it.
Thema:

1. EveryOne needs to read this - Similar Threads - EveryOne needs read

2. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  3. I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program: I was wondering if you awesome and hard working insider team could give us people who are in the insider program who have never had the offer to test the next gen console. and to have the...
  4. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE: PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS 4aa3e011-b307-440e-983d-cf2128d43e77
  5. Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...: Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages 16-18. You must play a lot of XBOX LIVE multiplayer,and must have a high quality mic, and you must be a...
  6. Hi Everyone i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Everyone i need help: The account i am using is a old one i made years ago to play minecraft with my friends the thing i did wrong is that i put a fake email and now after 3 years i want to get the account back to get...
  7. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000
  8. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  9. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...
  10. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?: I am looking for a new open world game since I am getting ready to finish Fallout 4. I have played all the GTA games, but have never played a Far Cry game. Since I got burn't out with GTA since I...