EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE MY OTHER POST

Discus and support EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE MY OTHER POST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i made a post requesting for someone to dupe me weapons in borderlands 2 .at the time i didnt know that it was against the rules i want to delete it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrYpTiK BOSS, Jan 29, 2014.

1. KrYpTiK BOSS
    KrYpTiK BOSS Guest

i made a post requesting for someone to dupe me weapons in borderlands 2 .at the time i didnt know that it was against the rules

i want to delete it but i am not sure how to so i apologize to everyone affected and i apologize to microsoft and gearbox

i just hope you dont ban me from xbox live and give me a chance to make it up to you somehow

:)

KrYpTiK BOSS, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    How many games a year do you buy?

Sorry, accidental double post because of crappy internet connection issues, please ignore/delete :<

Claptrap, Jan 29, 2014
  3. VinylicRook
    VinylicRook Guest
    Xbox Freezing.

This post is a duplicate, please ignore this thread and look for the other one of the same title.

VinylicRook, Jan 29, 2014
  4. KrYpTiK BOSS
    KrYpTiK BOSS Guest

sorry again guys it was completly my fault

KrYpTiK BOSS, Jan 29, 2014
  5. KrYpTiK BOSS Win User

sorry again guys it was completly my fault
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Female of the species is more deadlier than the male.....lol

Don't sweat it DarthEric4817, I'm used to everyone ignoring my posts!...:)
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Our Community

Hello everyone :)

The intolerance in these Forums is appalling :(

Instead of ignoring a thread / post, some individuals find the need to " name and shame " others, which is against the Code Of Conduct.

I was raised to be polite and respectful, I hate being mean / rude to others :)

Like my parents told me...

" If you have nothing nice to say about somebody, please don't say anything at all "

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

8. WarningSplash Win User

Add Me

ALL IGNOR THIS POSTING....SOMEONE'S MESSED WITH MY ACCOUNT.....IGNOR IT PLEASE.....

HOW DO I GET THIS DELETED?
  9. HeavensAngel2 Win User

Building a Hotel

sorry please ignore this post my little brother is stupid
Thema:

1. EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE MY OTHER POST - Similar Threads - EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE

2. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  3. everyone please read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    everyone please read: I'm trying to get a friendly clan together so we can get the clan achievements for the game. also help each other out on raids,strikes and crucible. the reason I am making this is cause I am...
  4. XBOX_WORLDWIDE everyone please show your support and follow the official Xbox Fans page on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX_WORLDWIDE everyone please show your support and follow the official Xbox Fans page on ...: Hey, fellow gamers, There is a new Xbox page to follow, so please show your generosity and give us a follow, follow at @Xbox_Worldwide 417c29d9-53f7-444e-91ef-490d007898b5
  5. Can Xbox fix the issue with everyone getting spam messages from randoms please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox fix the issue with everyone getting spam messages from randoms please!!: I know these stupid automated messages have been going around forever, but Xbox needs to put a god damn stop to it, its driving me insane that once I log in I get spammed with messages. If it's...
  6. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  7. I Can Hear Everyone, and yet no one can hear me... PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can Hear Everyone, and yet no one can hear me... PLEASE HELP: XBLPET is aware of a situation currently affecting a small number of Xbox One players in which Party chat and in-game communications may encounter temporary difficulties following the conclusion...
  8. Hi Everyone, I want to participate in again with the preview program please send me another ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Everyone, I want to participate in again with the preview program please send me another ...: it won't let me update anymore so support said i needed to post a forum asking. e59aad8f-af65-49dc-82b1-a420190e0bca
  9. EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read: For everyone that has an Xbox One and would like some great new features like Xbox One themes see through colors go to the link below and watch the video and pass the video around so Microsoft...
  10. Everyone With Sign-In Error PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone With Sign-In Error PLEASE READ: Just want to take this time and thank Xbox for ruining the Titanfall launch for me and a whole bunch of other gamers. we are ALL very Disappointed! Who agrees? 65ab1c70-c912-4fad-87f6-b640bba3de4f