Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix

Discus and support Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was curious if there has been a solution to all friends showing offline, which effects your ability to add them in games and to talk during party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KameronLanders, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix

I was curious if there has been a solution to all friends showing offline, which effects your ability to add them in games and to talk during party chat with them.

:)

KameronLanders, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. Harvestbuddy Win User

Xbox Servers were indeed down for many users today. I'd say we all just have to be patient until it gets fixed!
  3. xShadoWxchAos Win User

I may know a temp solution, if you inv them to party they will be muted unmute them and it works as long as it's a small party tho.
  4. Juggalo of pain Win User

Its xbox servers messing up yet again. Yet another whole day of the service we are paying for gone. I cant even get any of my games to work
  5. Mr VinceTheVice Win User

Hello KameronLanders, the multiplayer, party chat and friends list services have not suffered a breakdown for a few hours.

The teams solve the problems. Keep an eye on the progress Xbox.com/status, enter your email to inform of the return to normal services.

Thank you for your patience.
  6. GeoffreyVera Win User

Xbox screen static/ fuzz/ flicker

This is a problem I guess everyone is having.... hard reboot fixes it for 2 cycles... The it happens again... Very annoying. Changed HDMI and inputs on TV.
Thema:

1. Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix - Similar Threads - Everyone showing Offline

2. Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox): I received a 24 hour Xbox Live enforcement order on the 14th of April. Since then I have been unable to un-mute ANYONE on Modern Warfare. However if I switch on the Cross-play option, then I...
  3. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone: My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is this because of the account or is it an issue...
  4. Hi everyone... facing this update issue since last night... unable to update my xbox one...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi everyone... facing this update issue since last night... unable to update my xbox one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/killuakun1995 [link] [comments]
  5. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  6. Recently players list not showing everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently players list not showing everyone: I was playing with a squad and we did good so I wanted to add them and went to recent players to find out it's not showing any of them. I knew part of the name but not all of it so I can't...
  7. multiplayer keeps loosing conection and showing everyone off line and im sitting there talking ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer keeps loosing conection and showing everyone off line and im sitting there talking ...: multi player keeps kicking out saying lost connection to ceres 80c9389c-f960-4487-95bd-f13298cb78b6
  8. XBOX_WORLDWIDE everyone please show your support and follow the official Xbox Fans page on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX_WORLDWIDE everyone please show your support and follow the official Xbox Fans page on ...: Hey, fellow gamers, There is a new Xbox page to follow, so please show your generosity and give us a follow, follow at @Xbox_Worldwide 417c29d9-53f7-444e-91ef-490d007898b5
  9. Why are the forums showing nearly everyone as Silver members?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the forums showing nearly everyone as Silver members?: Lately I have noticed that everyone is showing up as silver members (zero stars, zero gamer score, no custom gamer picture). Is this only me that's seeing this? 562b1f0f-195a-4dea-b07b-05fc86ed08e8
  10. Xbox Live Friends List - Showing everyone as offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List - Showing everyone as offline.: Last night my Xbox Live Friends List was showing people as 'online' and 'last seen online...' like normal. This morning I turn my Xbox on and all my Xbox Live Friends List just says 'offline' not...