everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

Discus and support everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L Dubs89, Oct 21, 2019.

1. L Dubs89
    L Dubs89 Guest

Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people

:)

L Dubs89, Oct 21, 2019
  2. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

I mostly use the looking for group feature, I almost always can find someone cool to play with.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

It’s a good idea to have friends or someone who will be there for you
  4. Hisket Win User

Instead of waiting for invites. Invite yourself and dont be afraid to be yourself. Genuine people will often get on well with genuine people.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Well, works for some, but never works for me since I was hated. At least it's good for those who are lucky.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hey THUND3R 4

Well, we have many gaming communities here in South Africa. many of them started of by simply creating a Facebook page. Some of the communities grew so fast and are massive now. Most of these pages have multiple members playing various game genres so there
    is a gaming buddy for everyone.

I started joining these communities and started playing Minecraft in a group. This has expanded to other games by getting to know the gamers and by networking from there.

Another great way is to look for groups/clubs. Below is a guide on how to do this:

How do I start using Looking for Group?

• From the guide. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Multiplayer > Looking for Group.
    • From game hub. Highlight an item, press the Menu button on your controller, select Game hub, and then select the Multiplayer tab.
    • From a club that you’re a member of. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Clubs, choose a club from the list, choose the Multiplayer tab, and then select Looking for Group.
    • From a club that you’re visiting. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Home, select the Community tab, and then select Clubs on Xbox. Browse the featured clubs or search by
      selecting Find a club. Select a club, and then select the Looking for Group tab.
    To use Looking for Group, you might need to change your privacy settings.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings.
    2. Select Account > Privacy & online safety.
    3. Select Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.
    4. Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.
Thema:

1. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions - Similar Threads - everyones thoughts advice

2. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  3. Is the XBox Support site down for everyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the XBox Support site down for everyone else?: My account is being remotely tampered with and the xbox profile linked to my account isn't mine. [img] 3b6d8de5-6f9e-47d3-bc81-2000345a7e2b
  4. I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!

in XboX Insiders
    I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  5. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  6. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  7. I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...: submitted by /u/A-Lonely-Kudu [link] [comments]
  8. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...
  9. So what are everyone's thoughts on Titanfall 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So what are everyone's thoughts on Titanfall 2?: personally I like it, but I think more customization would have been cool. What are your guys thoughts on the game, likes, dislikes 4976f456-eea0-40ff-8935-b27ea3abf78d
  10. So what's everyone's thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So what's everyone's thoughts?: On the xbox e3 pre show? Some nice stuff right there for sure! 0c40f28c-8bf3-42f6-ae50-3995b519182c