Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

Discus and support Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I need much help problem is in the subject 9dfb0d87-b628-4b71-85f3-9cf0a819f290 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SavageDeoxys, May 1, 2022.

1. SavageDeoxys
    SavageDeoxys Guest

Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does... [​IMG]
    I need much help problem is in the subject

:)

SavageDeoxys, May 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does not go up

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Downloading Minecraft

How long have you let minecraft download for? When it stops do you insantly resart the console or let it sit for a few minutes to see if it will start downloading again? I'm downloading something now and it stopped at 62% but after ten minuets it went
    up to 63%. When you resart the console does minecraft stay at 95%or do you have to resart the download from zero everytime? Have you tried deleting minecraft and redownloading it?
  4. Murtag172 Win User

Assassins creed Black Flag wont download

I tried that. It still stays at zero percent and for some reason my Live connection fails as well. It might just by my internet but I waited a whole hour and the download bar did not move
  5. BruceWayne00 Win User

Getting error 80153410 when downloading CASE ZERO

None of the support article helped BUT I found a workaround.

For people who are having issues with both Zero and West, find the game by searching the games through SEARCH Games. Then download the DEMO.

Then go back to FEATURED and click on either ZERO or WEST and click PURCHASE (Not Unlock).

You will still get the same 1 GIG download bar but it will immediately download and unlock the full game.
  6. DJMADMAV Win User

Downloading any content

I AM GETTING SICK OF MY CONSOLE RESETTING ITSELF EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING, MICROSOFT YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO SORT IT OUT!!!
Thema:

1. Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does... - Similar Threads - Everytime buy something

2. Everytime I access video streaming, green screen. (Beta preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime I access video streaming, green screen. (Beta preview): Every single time I boot, Netflix, disney plus, shudder, etc. the app will load fine, then as soon as i hit play, a bright green image appears on the screen. It’s done this off and on for the past...
  3. Not enough space to save games error pop up everytime I launch a game

in XboX Insiders
    Not enough space to save games error pop up everytime I launch a game: I‘m in the current alpha ring (2208ni.220603-2200) and evertime I launch a game and the system tries to synch my save game with the Xbox network an error pops up an tells me I have not enough...
  4. I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...: plz unbann me and watch better who insult first stop being lose minds this is ridiculous. Try to work better plz. dfc3b4d2-37a5-4edb-9b86-f42abe61050e
  5. MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime: This is a new bug after the most recent major update. Prior to this update i experience no issues at all, but now it's literally unplayable. The game crashes to desktop when the loading screen is...
  6. Account locked everytime I log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked everytime I log in: Everytime I log in to this xbox/microsoft account it tells me its been locked and has to be unlocked via an SMS. Its a huge pain and apparently will stop accepting my phone number at some point...
  7. Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft: I always played minecraft on my Pc without any problems, but suddenly, whenever i tried to open minecraft, It would open the games service on the microsoft store. I reinstalled minecraft, and it...
  8. Ive tried to buy Left 4 Dead 2 on the laptop and everytime it says it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive tried to buy Left 4 Dead 2 on the laptop and everytime it says it doesn't work: Hi, ive been trying for months and i follow the steps like everyone else and everytime i press 'buy game' it will load and say 'sorry, your purchase cannot be made, please try again', im going...
  9. everytime i try to buy a xbox 360 game on my xbon one or window 10 xbox acount i get i get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    everytime i try to buy a xbox 360 game on my xbon one or window 10 xbox acount i get i get ...: Server Error in '/' Application. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request....
  10. Need help! everytime i buy xbox live one month gold subscription by using my visa card it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help! everytime i buy xbox live one month gold subscription by using my visa card it ...: If any one can help i would appreciate it dearly......my xbox live had just run out of live and a day later i decided to redeem it once again selecting the one month gold subscription in the...