Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ...

Discus and support Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I click on a player or my squad my xbox one reboots? Any solutions? I have tried the arena player one and the network settings one but they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blast Magic, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Blast Magic
    Blast Magic Guest

Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ...

Everytime I click on a player or my squad my xbox one reboots? Any solutions? I have tried the arena player one and the network settings one but they both don't seem to work.

:)

Blast Magic, Jan 26, 2014
  2. joshAnthony
    joshAnthony Guest
    FIFA career mode freezing???

Okay guys, I don't know if it's just my xbox or anything but when i was playing my FIFA 13 career mode I was just entering my 3rd season with my team and was almost finished pre-season but tragically everytime it simulated to the next date August 21 it froze. I turned off my xbox for a while and still no luck it happened again. Can anyone tell me what's wrong here, I heard that when your starting career mode and choose the option update latest squad the career mode would freeze later on. I happened to choose update latest squad list but I just want to get everyone else's input on the matter.

joshAnthony, Jan 26, 2014
  3. My FIFA 14 just quits automatically and wont let me progress in career and Ultimate Team

When I play seasons on FIFA 14 everything works well just like it should but if I go to career or ultimate team it will quit out and go to my home screen everytime upon completion of the game...any suggestions?

CHOCOLTETITAN69, Jan 26, 2014
  4. rocheverte Win User

Fifa 14 crashed to dashboard

Something that we'd like you to try is the following: if you have problems in career mode when pressing advance and crashing back to the dashboard

From the menu. go to the Practice tile

Navigate, with the RS, to Select Arena Player

Change the current player to a different one

THIS WORKS I had tried all other ideas I can now play in career mode no problems really odd , found the solution on the EA Forums, seems odd but it works shame EA cant mention this in any help section

This sounds ridiculous but it worked for me. My download copy of FIFA 14 was crashing after my first career game (on 4 separate attempts), now I can get beat game after game ;)
  5. FreeFool Win User

Virtual Pro 2nd year Career

Not true, i completed my first year today and i only got offers of a manager role, even at my current club. My VP then disappeared from my squad.

Now i try to start a brand new career and i can not get my pro in to career mode, this game sucks.
  6. iAshHD Win User

FIFA 14 will be most connected experience yet, says Rutter.

More connectivity? Bah.

Just give me some more licensed & generic stadia, MLS commentators for an MLS career mode playthrough, single-player Virtual Pro like every other FIFA before this one and gameplay more similar to past FIFA's than this one.
  7. maxen Win User

FIFA 14

You should be able to manually check for squad updates from within the game menu. I am unsure of its exact location in FIFA 14, but it's usually found somewhere under My FIFA, FIFA Online or something similar.

Checking for the squad update should mean it will then update and you should not see this error anymore.
  8. AlmasRetroChild Win User

MyCareer won't load

Ditto...also click Y when you select career mode and tell me if your player was somehow reset to a level 68 point guard..because that's what happened to both of my files.
Thema:

1. Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ... - Similar Threads - Everytime click player

2. Everytime I play a heavy game my xbox turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I play a heavy game my xbox turns off: I have weeks with this problem and i tried placing a fan really close to the xbox. it worked for some weeks but now it's happening again with the fan. I got this xbox 3 years ago, what can i do?...
  3. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  4. Why do i get this everytime I load up?!

in XboX Insiders
    Why do i get this everytime I load up?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheMankyDank01 [link] [comments]
  5. i tried to reset my xbox one x, with keep apps and games + reset everything, but everytime...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i tried to reset my xbox one x, with keep apps and games + reset everything, but everytime...: Ok well its seems I've typed even thing in the subject bar so, what is basically happening is that last month I plug in my Xbox one x to get on Fallout 76 and get some loot, but when I tried...
  6. New Xbox Game Stops Installing at 84.2% everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Game Stops Installing at 84.2% everytime: Hey all, I've recently purchased Assassins Creed Odyssey but whenever I attempt to install it it stops installing at 84.2%. I've tried countless things and contacted someone from Microsoft who...
  7. Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system: Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned f7ea7d92-e0f0-4418-8ed6-59ff6f6195d6
  8. anybody know what Ox90010108 is i get it everytime i click the home button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody know what Ox90010108 is i get it everytime i click the home button: please tell me what Ox90010108 is i get it when i click the home button 8a7e4cc3-fc81-49d7-b975-1fe693429904
  9. Xbox APP: Everytime I click on settings on the app crashes, also getting blocked settings ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox APP: Everytime I click on settings on the app crashes, also getting blocked settings ...: HI there, My app keeps crashing when I click on the settings tab on the app. Also get kicked out of party chat after 5 -10 minutes. bf66c34b-d746-473d-83fc-cdb39c76a12b
  10. Local play freezing everytime a second controller clicks A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local play freezing everytime a second controller clicks A: Me and my girlfriend just got an apartment and we dont have internet yet so we are trying to play some zombies but everytime she goes to hit A on the controller the screen freezes and i have to...