Everytime I start a game on my xbox. Itll just close

Discus and support Everytime I start a game on my xbox. Itll just close in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime i start a game and let it load up. The game will just close by its self and itll do this everytime. I cant even play one single game with out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Galaxy Rhyme, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Galaxy Rhyme
    Galaxy Rhyme Guest

Everytime i start a game and let it load up. The game will just close by its self and itll do this everytime. I cant even play one single game with out it closing. Please someone help me because this is starting to fustrate me.

:)

Galaxy Rhyme, Sep 20, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

As well as power cycling your console have you checked the Ventilation
    around the console?

It may be overheating.

If your console consistently shuts down automatically due to ventilation problems, even after the console is free from clutter and no vents are obstructed, it will need service.

You can
    request a repair
    from Device Support. Console registration is required to service your console.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Rhyme

Thank you for taking the time to post this no the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with launching titles.

Are you getting any error codes when the games close out? Does this happen when you launch apps as well?

If you haven't already, I would first recommend performing a
    power cycle
    on your console. This should help clear out any cache that could be preventing your from launching your game.

If this is still not helping resolve this matter, I would then encourage you to perform a soft

factory reset
    on your console by selecting the option that reads Reset and keep my games & apps.

Keep in mind that this will remove all of your accounts and Home Xbox console association, so please, make sure you have the info to recover the accounts you wish to keep.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Campaigning for the Otogi Games

I agree, just hope that itll be a possibility when they start doing backward compatible games again
  5. trooperkilla Win User

Shooting down helos

does anyone know how the LAW work do you just shoot in the general direction on a vehical and if get close enouf itll lock on to it or what?
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox disconnects everytime I start a game.

When you run the Test Xbox Live Connection test, what's the result?

Also suggest

1) prepare a USB Flash Memory drive as a Memory Unit for the XBox

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive

2) Delete your profile - profile only

3) Clear system cache 3x { Settings | System | Storage | move over hard drive | press yellow (Y) button | Clear System Cache

4) Redownload the profile to the Memory Unit - does it still fail? If so, you will need to move any offline game saves to the Memory Unit then reformat the hard drive and redownload its content as its logical structure may be corrupted.
Thema:

1. Everytime I start a game on my xbox. Itll just close - Similar Threads - Everytime start game

2. how to save a wordament game. Everytime I log out I have to start from the beginning.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to save a wordament game. Everytime I log out I have to start from the beginning.: how to save a wordament game. Every time I log out I have to start from the beginning. I ended up downloading Xbox on my laptop because I could not locate link from browser that simply takes me to...
  3. Game Won’t Stary And Kicks Me EveryTime I Start It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won’t Stary And Kicks Me EveryTime I Start It: so I’m having a problem that everytime i start rainbow six siege it won’t open the game and it is up to date 8c5ec0a8-055c-4f86-a401-667e99605fd5
  4. Programm gets closed everytime i try started the mission of the day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Programm gets closed everytime i try started the mission of the day: I started to Play Jigsaw was with a Laptop. With the game i could take my time. The opportunity to Play every day a new Mission is another big plus for the game. I tried to Play he game on my...
  5. hello my app xbox crash on iphone everytime i start it, multiple reinstall and **** but.. any ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my app xbox crash on iphone everytime i start it, multiple reinstall and **** but.. any ...: all is in the title, tested most thing on the internet.. but doesn't work the app crash instantly when i start it 20c12026-f7f9-46fb-a75f-97007490521c
  6. cant connect to internet/ live everytime i start my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to internet/ live everytime i start my xbox: i just got my first xbox o consol one x and i was happy unil i had so mutch problems with this consol now my major problem is that i cant connect to internet or xbox live even if its wire or...
  7. My xbox one shuts down everytime I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one shuts down everytime I start it?: Hi! My Xbox One is turned off every time I put it on and it says that ventilation problems, do not block any ventilation oppenings on the console or the power source, do not place the console or...
  8. everytime I try to start a game the system completely shuts off on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    everytime I try to start a game the system completely shuts off on me: I have tried multiple games and the system completely shuts off on me and won't allow me to start a game 20da0b8f-8652-4aeb-80db-e74dae26f7c2
  9. Everytime I start a game I get disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I start a game I get disconnected: Everytime I start a game on my xbox 360 I immediately get disconnected. Then I can't sign back in while I'm in the game. I also can't join any parties. Can someone help me?...
  10. My Xbox 360 signs my profile off everytime I start a game or switch to a new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 signs my profile off everytime I start a game or switch to a new one.: it's been on going for the past month and a half. And it also managed to forget a saved game for hitman absolution. what is going on and how do I fix it? 00202dfe-1d76-4608-acc3-4139ffdab161