EvOlution Gaming

Discus and support EvOlution Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there fellow gamers. Are you looking for a gaming community that is not up tight and laid back? Well EvOulation Gaming is a newly created gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reverse DC, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Reverse DC
    Reverse DC Guest

EvOlution Gaming

Hello there fellow gamers. Are you looking for a gaming community that is not up tight and laid back?

Well EvOulation Gaming is a newly created gaming community and is looking for some gamers to add to the family. We are a small gaming community as of now.

What we have is music on the site, an event team where members can host their own events for the community, news team where you can blogs for the community, design team where you can make you own design for the community or you can ask for a design and a recruitment
    center where you can take a class and learn a little about recruiting or become an instructor

A little bit more information about the community is we are military ranked based and most be 15 or older to join.

We are also working on getting together some pc gamers and psn gamers so if you are looking to be a pc gamer and psn gamer, join

We do have an Advance Warfare clan you can join after signing up on the site

So if your looking to join the URL is: Web Server's Default Page

Once you register one of the admins will have to activate you

after if you can so please under Apply To Join make a new thread and use the approved application format

:)

Reverse DC, Dec 28, 2014
  2. REAP3R911
    REAP3R911 Guest
    Evolution Gaming

Must be 17 years old to join. Hello. My name is Msgt EG REAPER911. Im in a gaming community called Evolution Gaming. We are a group of people who get togeather just to have fun. We are a mature gaming community and do not allow anyone under the age of 17
    to join unless your 16 and get approval from both a commander and a major. You do not need to join the community with skill just maturity. If you are not mature and are 17 we will still let you join but just be aware of your actions because you can be removed
    in the blink of an eye. We have over 1000 people and grow each day. We are not a racist group so we do not use any words like the n word and any other words against gays, bisexuals, and lesbians. We are a respectfull community and if you wish to join you can
    contact me with my gamertag (EG REAPER911). Thank you.

P.S. You must own halo reach. If you do not own halo reach you can still contact me and I could contact another commander from another branch to get you into there game instead of halo reach. We have 4 branches. MW3, Black ops, Halo Reach, and battlefield

REAP3R911, Dec 28, 2014
  3. REAP3R911
    REAP3R911 Guest
    Evolution Gaming

Come on peeps. Its alot of fun.

REAP3R911, Dec 28, 2014
  4. PrimoFuSion Win User

The Next Direction For Gaming?

The Evolution of gaming is being Trialed tomorrow ;-)
  5. XANGCRIS Win User

i hope BioWare DON'T make the extended ending.

There is no such thing as 'the pinnacle of evolution' as such a state would go against the very notion of evolution. Also a forcable transformation which what would be the creation of a reaper is not evolution.
  6. REAP3R911 Win User

Evolution Gaming

Come on peeps. Its alot of fun.
  7. Mister Parks Win User

DLC for Trials Evo not showing up

Hello Mini Avengers,

First, it sounds like you originally confused Trials HD and Trials Evolution. So, do you see the game Trials Evolution, and the DLC packs in your console's storage. Go to Settings>System>Storage>device>Games and Apps>Trials Evolution.

Let us know what you see there.

Thanks!
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

2012 the death of racing games?

Trials Evolution skill game racing does it count?
Thema:

EvOlution Gaming

1. EvOlution Gaming - Similar Threads - EvOlution Gaming

2. Jurassic World Evolution Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jurassic World Evolution Error: I had Jurassic world evolution for a couple of months now and suddenly I have tried to start the game and it’s come up with Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game pass Ultimate...
  3. Trials evolution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials evolution?: Does anyone know what happened to trials evolution i can't buy it on the one or the 360 7aef70fb-2945-4f96-a67a-05be2678cdd9
  4. Jurassic world evolution not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution not working: I recently installed Jurassic world evolution, got it for games with gold, now it doesn't work, gives me the code 0x803f800f, but I own gold, doesn't expire until feb 11 of next year, and I'm on...
  5. Trials evolution xbox 360 complete game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials evolution xbox 360 complete game problem: Hello to all, I want so much this game in full version, but don't appear to me for download it, just for demo version, then I downloaded it and in the game don't appears too, anyone knows what is...
  6. Cant download Tron: Evolution from Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Tron: Evolution from Games with Gold: Tron: Evolution shows up as free on the Games with Gold section in my Xbox when I select Tron: Evolution it doesn't say download, it says " Show Price," When I press show price it takes me to a...
  7. Tron Evolution game disc is not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tron Evolution game disc is not working on Xbox One: My son and I have eagerly been waiting for the Xbox One backwards compatibility to come out so we can start playing some of our favorites from the 360 on the Xbox One. Unfortunately, the list of...
  8. EvOlution Gaming Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EvOlution Gaming Recruitment: Hello there fellow gamers. Are you looking for a gaming community that is not up tight and laid back? Well EvOulation Gaming is a newly created gaming community and is looking for some gamers to...
  9. Evolution Gaming always looking for new members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evolution Gaming always looking for new members!: Hello everyone! Have you been looking for a fun and enjoyable clan or gaming community recently? Evolution Gaming, or EG, is always looking for mature gamers who enjoy playing Battlefield 4, Call...
  10. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - Game Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - Game Issues: Hi everyone. Noticed when playing that there is these very strange frame drops , if that's the best way to describe them , where game will kind of stutter for 2 to 3 seconds then figure itself...