Evolve DLC

Discus and support Evolve DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Many years ago I purchased the "Gorgon" DLC for a game called "Evolve." I've recently re-installed the game on my xbox one and every other DLC for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Weskerfollowers, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Evolve DLC

Many years ago I purchased the "Gorgon" DLC for a game called "Evolve." I've recently re-installed the game on my xbox one and every other DLC for Evolve I've purchased will download but not Gorgon. For some reason the "Install" button on the Gorgon's
    marketplace page is grey and unaccessable and I'm forced to "Redeem a code" what do I do about this? I've gotten back into Evolve and it'd be nice if I could have all of the DLC I paid for.

:)

Weskerfollowers, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Evolve DLC

You tryed see if when you make the install the DLC don't come with the game instaled?
  3. Weskerfollowers Win User

Evolve DLC

No, the game's acting like I never purchased the DLC at all yet on the marketplace it says that I have purchased but won't allow me to download it, the only option being "Redeem a code." Gorgon is locked off in-game with a message that says "Visit the store
    to Unlock Gorgon and other characters"
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

can BF4 take down COD

I mean DLC passes. That would keep Titanfall evolving like Battlefield.
  5. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
  6. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

I see, so it seems as if we're running into a dead end and running out of options. Even if somehow I didn't really own the evolve/origins dlc and it was account shared, what made the inquisition dlc disappear then?
Thema:

Evolve DLC

1. Evolve DLC - Similar Threads - Evolve DLC

2. Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay: Hi, I have Game Pass Ultimate Edition (PC) and my friend (XBOX) has too. We want to play Ark: Survival Evolved together. Is it even possible to play together? 41da6652-7bf8-4598-bdec-2657b0d9640b
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version: Me and my friend downloaded Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version from the microsoft store. We went to join a public server, he connected with no problems, whereas it took me to a loading...
  4. Your Shape Fitness Evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved: Your Shape Fitness Evolved was one of my favorits please make it on the backwards compatible I have xbox one x and a adapter for kenict I love the kenict games it is sad I spent all this money and...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  6. Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC content for ARK: Survival Evolved: This is regarding items for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. There are 5 Distinct DLC items that you can purchase that are Bionic skins for 5 different Dino avatars in game. These have been non...
  7. game preview ark survival evolved dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game preview ark survival evolved dlc: i've tried sending a message on twiter i've tried calling the support phone # and on help so i hope this will get some kind of help.i bought the game preview ark survival evolved and was wondering...
  8. Your Shape Fitness Evolved dlc's problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved dlc's problem.: I bought the game Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012. In the package are three codes for additional content. After entering the console or on the internet, the message "something went wrong" and the...
  9. EVOLVE DLC PACKS NOT WORKING INGAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EVOLVE DLC PACKS NOT WORKING INGAME.: After buying Evolve, I puchased a few dlc skin packs and a couple aren't working after they've been installed. They are the WENDIGO and BOG skins for the Wraith monster. All other dlc works fine....
  10. Developer Turtle Rock Studios + Evolve + DLC = Disgrace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Developer Turtle Rock Studios + Evolve + DLC = Disgrace: Wow, i go away for awhile and come back and i actually agree with what Lost is saying d0c923f4-76bb-4ae6-acd5-682da305d927