Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3

Discus and support Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Jul 23, 2019.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3

/u/mwassem33, Jul 23, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Activating New Xbox Live Code Before other is done

The maximum number of Xbox LIVE Gold time you can have on your account is 3 years or 36 months. If you try to add anymore, it gives you an error. It all adds together, you don't lose any time.

For example: Starting a membership today July 19th 2013 and adding 3 years, it would just end up expiring in July 19th 2016
  3. LucyGirl73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

mass effect 3

@Morlend EA only shut down their servers on 18th and 19th july, they should be up and running now as my friends were playing mass effect 3 online last night
  5. JennySparkles Win User

The OFFICIAL Old World Blues Release Date

(punches july 19th in the face)
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Ultimate Game Sale

Hi there!

There is an upcoming Ultimate Game Sale, from 19th - 30th July, so you may have just got the email a bit early! See this post from Major Nelson: https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1019352540087926785

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3 - Similar Threads - Example Group Suggestions

2. Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.: Hello. I have one question. If there is written that game is enchanted for xbox one x. Will it be also enchanted on xbox one S. Im currious if i cant get fable 2 enchanted edition on xbox one s...
  3. Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 3/3

in XboX Insiders
    Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 3/3: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  4. (Group title is Tom Clancy's) Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th....

in XboX Insiders
    (Group title is Tom Clancy's) Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th....: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege: Yp claiming they got a 7560 free credit pack because its microsoft birthday ? 2b61d4a7-ef3c-476b-b8a0-978b7df2eda2
  6. How do I verify a non microsogft account for example @gmail.com ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I verify a non microsogft account for example @gmail.com ?: How do I verify a non microsogft account for example @gmail.com ? 974a108d-979e-4eaa-8d21-c25d3ea270ac
  7. How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...: How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach thanks xbox on 36e4fe55-fdfa-46f7-8e1d-1e7022eb3b0b
  8. Destiny > Borderlands 2 or = WHY ? this example gun !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny > Borderlands 2 or = WHY ? this example gun !: [MEDIA] and that's just the beginning ! 917d418c-c39f-4c00-9ad5-22ca04d66192
  9. New chat settings for possible update*I made these as an example.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New chat settings for possible update*I made these as an example.: A new update for chat settings would be great, here are my examples for what it could look like. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the...
  10. Cannot set language to English in certain countries, for example Spain

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot set language to English in certain countries, for example Spain: I am a native English speaker and I wish to use English Language for everything in my console, thus enjoying games in their original form without translations, dubs, etc.. However if you set...