Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3

Discus and support Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Jul 23, 2019.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3

/u/mwassem33, Jul 23, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Activating New Xbox Live Code Before other is done

The maximum number of Xbox LIVE Gold time you can have on your account is 3 years or 36 months. If you try to add anymore, it gives you an error. It all adds together, you don't lose any time.

For example: Starting a membership today July 19th 2013 and adding 3 years, it would just end up expiring in July 19th 2016
  3. LucyGirl73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

mass effect 3

@Morlend EA only shut down their servers on 18th and 19th july, they should be up and running now as my friends were playing mass effect 3 online last night
  5. JennySparkles Win User

The OFFICIAL Old World Blues Release Date

(punches july 19th in the face)
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Ultimate Game Sale

Hi there!

There is an upcoming Ultimate Game Sale, from 19th - 30th July, so you may have just got the email a bit early! See this post from Major Nelson: https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1019352540087926785

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 1/3 - Similar Threads - Example Group Suggestions

2. Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

in XboX Insiders
    Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V: I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing. At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate. Normally after a game needs an update, it will do...
  3. How to change the name in the account (example: ClanAmachita [Rubens Schner])

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change the name in the account (example: ClanAmachita [Rubens Schner]): The xbox live account i use to play (ClanAmachita) is my dad’s account. He said he could give it to me, so I want to change the name that appears on the right side near the gamertag. How do I...
  4. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  5. Tried out the beta MC RTX with Nvidia example worlds

in XboX Insiders
    Tried out the beta MC RTX with Nvidia example worlds: While my desktop can't handle it (Pascal), My laptop has RTX2060. Performance-wise - I believe I was hovering at around 20 fps average (1080p). The actual feature demo map, looked nice - but...
  6. Solitary Warfare Is An Example Of "Too Good To Be True"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Is An Example Of "Too Good To Be True": Ever since rumors of a Super Solitary Warfare started kicking around, feedbacks from gamers have been average positive. But could it really be happening? positive. Justifiably so - the package...
  7. Here's an real world example of why the new layout of "My Games & Apps" is more complex...

in XboX Insiders
    Here's an real world example of why the new layout of "My Games & Apps" is more complex...: I got the 2 GWG games from my browser, and wanted to install them today on my Xbox (which has auto-install on, but it's not working all the time, plus 360 games won't auto-install anyway)....
  8. Has anybody randomly started receiving notifications(example: like when they get...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody randomly started receiving notifications(example: like when they get...: I have been receiving notifications about a person with the gamertag named Lumin210. I don't know who this person is, I have NEVER been friends with this person, none of my friends are friends...
  9. Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 3/3

in XboX Insiders
    Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th. (See my post there.) 3/3: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  10. (Group title is Tom Clancy's) Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th....

in XboX Insiders
    (Group title is Tom Clancy's) Example Group for Xbox Suggestions for week of July 19th....: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]