Exchange subscription

Discus and support Exchange subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a question for you. I have purchased the code for the annual gold subscription for the front. Can I exchange it for the same code for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Milirina, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Milirina
    Milirina Guest

Exchange subscription

This is a question for you.
    I have purchased the code for the annual gold subscription for the front. Can I exchange it for the same code for the annual ultimate?

:)

Milirina, Jun 12, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Exchange subscription

You need to have both for it to change over and get it free. Your year of gold will count as credit off while it is still active. However, the euro sale will apply to the first month after that.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Exchange subscription

4. AirNebula732 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hey this is the xbox support webpage on this issue xbox don't tend to change the region or exchange items that are region locked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/making-sure-your-xbox-subscription-is-valid-in-your-country
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Fortnite battle royale requiring xbox live gold !

You can sign up for Microsoft rewards and earn points by doing web searches with bing and then exchange these free to earn points for Xbox Live subscription.
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

Refund an xbox game for Windows 10

You can request a refund and Xbox will review it:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
Thema:

Exchange subscription

1. Exchange subscription - Similar Threads - Exchange subscription

2. Exchanging a bad controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchanging a bad controller: I just bought Xbox One X, and the controller is faulty. It randomly disconnects from the console, even while I'm playing a game. I went through the process of setting up an exchange through...
  3. xbox ultimate exchange rip off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ultimate exchange rip off: Yesterday I was about to renew my gamepass sub. but the only thing xbox pop up was ultimate. I leaned more about it such as your current subs get updated to ultimate. the exchange value from 1...
  4. Troca de game tag [Mod Translated - Gamertag Exchange]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troca de game tag [Mod Translated - Gamertag Exchange]: Ao saber da mudanca de game tag procedi pra mudar a minha, no entanto o que era de graca foi me cobrado. Tem como reverter essa cobranca? [Mod Translated - When I learned of the Gamertag change I...
  5. Standard Exchange

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Standard Exchange: Ok I got a question my original Xbox One the HDMI is not working no longer and I went to log on to my account do a service and repair and the only thing coming up is a standard exchange 202...
  6. Question about xbox standard exchange.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox standard exchange.: My xbox one x project scorpio console began to develop problems during the middle of last December. It initially would freeze while attempting to to load games, it got to the point where it...
  7. Xbox Live konto tauschen/Switchen [Translation - Xbox Live account exchange/switch]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live konto tauschen/Switchen [Translation - Xbox Live account exchange/switch]: Hi, Habe mir heut das spiel Sea of thievs geholt.Dieses habe ich vor einem halben jahr ca. getestet, und nun wo es reduziert ist habe ich es mir mit ein paar freunden gekauft. Nach dem ich das...
  8. Exchange or Credit for incorrect purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exchange or Credit for incorrect purchase: My wife recently purchased a game for me via Microsoft store for Christmas. Unfortunately the game was not compatible for Windows 10 which she thought, now I have a useless product code for Xbox....
  9. Garantia e troca de controle xbox one com defeito[Warranty and exchange of xbox one control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Garantia e troca de controle xbox one com defeito[Warranty and exchange of xbox one control...: Bom dia! Meu controle xbox one estava funcionando normalmente há pouco tempo. Porém, há alguns dias que vem apresentando o seguinte defeito: A carga da pilha está durando muito pouco. Fiz um...
  10. Refund/exchange

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund/exchange: For Christmas my mother got me an xbox one s, and a digital download code for forza horizon four, but we do not have enough data on our hotspots for the game to download. Is there any way that we...