Excited for Greedfall?

Discus and support Excited for Greedfall? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm always excited for a new game. Especially one like Greedfall. 3699b385-eb69-471e-bc22-77740e878315 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero420override, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Excited for Greedfall?

I'm always excited for a new game. Especially one like Greedfall.

:)

Zero420override, Aug 26, 2019
  2. A Foam Football Win User

Battlefield 3 appearing on consoles first time tonight.

I'm excited. This is me being excited. Excited.
  3. A Livid Penguin Win User

Excitement

[quote user="gameinallday"]

Battlefield 3 will be a let down on consoles. Especially 360. It's too bad, really. If I had a PC anywhere near capable of playing it on max settings, it would be the first thing I grab. MW3 will be about even on all consoles, and that's probably for the
    best. Less console wars. But now it seems like the shooter wars are thousands of times worse.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I'm considering getting it for PC, maybe for christmas or when I save up some more cash or when it goes on sale. My new rig can handle it I think, so I'd actually be excited for that.
  4. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Excitement

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

Livid, you back into something new each time...do you notice a trend? You get proven wrong time and time again. Just give it up, BF3 > CoD4.1: MW2.5

[/quote]

Proven wrong every time? Disregarding the fact that 90% of the crap you argue about is opinion, I'd like to see ANY examples of that. The one thing I conceded (i.e. "proven wrong" in your eyes) was that the graphics on PC for Battlefield look much better.
    Other than that I honestly can not think of one thing.

I played the beta, I saw with my own eyes just as you saw with yours. I've said this before, but while I enjoyed the more realistic BC2 graphics, I prefer the 60 FPS offered by COD because it makes the gameplay that much smoother. In this case it really
    comes down to what you prefer in a game, not whether you can be "proven wrong" on your opinion.

[/quote]

No sense in arguing Penguin, dual is going to bash COD no matter what. BF3 could give him a mushed turd in a game case and he'd still think that was better than MW3.

[/quote]

Correction: He'd still come on these forums and say it's better than MW3...we all know he's going to be loving the game.
  5. SaltnRust Win User

Excitement

My prediction is that the trend will be new stuff geared toward the elite side of the game which will encourage people to buy the subscription...every once in a while MW3 lite might get a map pack but the focus will be on elite. The elite sales will most
    certainly make up for any loss in casual gamers though.
  6. INFAMOUS SINN3R Win User

Excitement

Honestly BF3 on 360 is pointless, less people to kill and visuals aren't top notch. If you want to get BF3 then get it for PC not 360.
Thema:

Excited for Greedfall?

1. Excited for Greedfall? - Similar Threads - Excited Greedfall

2. How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?: I already beat that game in xbox but its cool pc gamers have that awesome game now daae1c1f-db27-4ddd-8e4f-28ace401230c
  3. XO19 how excited????

in XBoX on Consoles
    XO19 how excited????: So who is as excited as me for XO19 in London and whats the chances of getting into FanFest if there will be one at this event??? Has anyone been to a fanfest event or party before???...
  4. What was the most exciting part about E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the most exciting part about E3?: Cyberpunk , Gears 5 and the halo infinite trailer 779704c4-f41a-454c-86ad-4a1069e4dc79
  5. E3 excitement!

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 excitement!: New Tales and Phantasy Star Online 2....and for switch, Panzar Dragoon Yeah!!!!! ba15446c-00d5-4f9f-8c79-4330c20bbf4e
  6. Who is excited for DOOM Eternal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is excited for DOOM Eternal??: Btw Doom Eternal will Xbox One X Enhanced. 031fdcca-d5b4-41b4-9b99-7ad69c8a9492
  7. Anyone excited for E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone excited for E3?: Wow, that is awesome you get to attend! It will be great to see what Xbox has in store for the next year. I am excited to hear about the games and what will change as gaming evolves. I know there...
  8. What upcoming games are you excited for??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What upcoming games are you excited for??: Rage 2 wolfenstine youngblood and cyber punk 96622976-5c73-469f-8201-f41a50b53b52
  9. Who is excited for Dauntless? - Free to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is excited for Dauntless? - Free to play: I think this looks really good and I'm super excited for the cross system progression. I tend to play with people who only like playing on one system or another but I play on everything (yea I'm...
  10. Excited about Layers of Fear 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited about Layers of Fear 2: I'm really excited about Layers of Fear 2 on May 26 this month.I can't be alone who else played this game? 98f80726-2001-436b-9283-87aed3308932