Exclamation mark on some of my avatar awards?

Discus and support Exclamation mark on some of my avatar awards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's wrong? When I go to customize my avatar, and equip one of my rewards from a game called 'Jet set Radio', they show no picture, only a gray... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Triclonz, May 9, 2015.

1. Triclonz
    Triclonz Guest

What's wrong? When I go to customize my avatar, and equip one of my rewards from a game called 'Jet set Radio', they show no picture, only a gray square with an exclamation mark in the middle [!]

Why can't I equip the award? do I need to download or do something?

:)

Triclonz, May 9, 2015
  2. cyber r1k
    cyber r1k Guest
    Exclamation mark

can someone plz tell me what the exclamation mark in the triangle mean

Exclamation mark on some of my avatar awards? [​IMG]

cyber r1k, May 9, 2015
  3. Zidail
    Zidail Guest
    Red Dead Redemption Avatar awards not working via console

Any solution to this problem yet?

As for the problem itself, the items don't even show up in my avatar item list, I don't even have the exclamation marks.

I have the GotY version and my account region is Hong Kong.

Zidail, May 9, 2015
  4. PLATTYBOB Win User

Triangle with explanation

soz meant exclamation mark, it a red triangle with an exclamation mark inside it
  5. Zidail Win User

Red Dead Redemption Avatar awards not working via console

Any solution to this problem yet?

As for the problem itself, the items don't even show up in my avatar item list, I don't even have the exclamation marks.

I have the GotY version and my account region is Hong Kong.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Marketplace purchase

if it is the Avatar game, go to Games on the Dash then choose My Games and search through the list. If it is not there, go to System>Storage and check your hard drive to see if it is listed in there. If there is a yellow exclamation mark beside the download
    then you'll have to delete it and redownload it.
  7. Jacyintha Win User

I did not receive the flamming T-shirt in Pinball FX2 after 5.000 wizard score : (

An exclamation mark normally means the content is corrupted. If you got to your storage there is a section labeled "Avatar Items". Check in there to see if you can find it. If you do, try deleting and redownloading.
  8. BlurOfBlaze Win User

Avatar marketplace signs me out of live

If you havent I would try downloading your profile after that go to your HDD setting and check under the avatar place where all your downloaded avatar clothes and stuff is and see if you maybe have an error item usually with a yellow circle and a exclamation
    mark in it if so delete it and re-download it.
Thema:

1. Exclamation mark on some of my avatar awards? - Similar Threads - Exclamation mark avatar

2. me marca error al canjear mi codigo[it marks an error when redeeming my code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me marca error al canjear mi codigo[it marks an error when redeeming my code]: compre una tarjeta y no la utilice, después de un mes aproximadamente rasque el codigo y me marca un error, dice que mi codigo no es valido y que intente con otro. [Translation - buy a card and...
  3. Messages not Being Marked as Read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages not Being Marked as Read: I've recently had an issue where my last 3 messages wont mark as read, no matter how many times I open them. I've opened them on the xbox one itself, on the xbox app, and on the xbox companion app...
  4. My messages are not marking as read

in XboX Insiders
    My messages are not marking as read: i'm having problems with my messages badge is still showing that I have unread messages even though I have read them or marked them as read. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by...
  5. Neo Geo games not allowing second player? (Metal Slug 3/ Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neo Geo games not allowing second player? (Metal Slug 3/ Garou: Mark of the Wolves): Im having an issue where two neo games just don't accept an input from the second controller. (Metal Slug 3, and Garou:Mark of the wolves) It tried signing in beforehand, restarting the console,...
  6. does anyone know what this exclamation mark means beside my club?

in XboX Insiders
    does anyone know what this exclamation mark means beside my club?: [IMG] submitted by /u/officialzachj [link] [comments]
  7. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  8. Exclamation mark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exclamation mark: can someone plz tell me what the exclamation mark in the triangle mean [img] cf9b4a87-c47f-40ac-827d-a3f190c6e6f4
  9. Exclamation mark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exclamation mark: can someone plz tell me what the exclamation mark in the triangle mean [img] cf9b4a87-c47f-40ac-827d-a3f190c6e6f4
  10. I have over 100 profiles with exclamation marks next to them, what is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have over 100 profiles with exclamation marks next to them, what is this?: Pretty much the title, I'll post pics to show what I mean. When I try to delete them my entire xbox freezes. [IMG] [IMG] 8873e5f2-1144-4808-b2b3-4006a3b7b001