Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

Discus and support Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeoDan123, Oct 11, 2019.

1. NeoDan123
    NeoDan123 Guest

The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms as the next game would probably be launched when that eventually
    gets released on other platforms.

Now that PS has their crossplay out of beta we might see things change with the exclusivity of games.

Xbox is going forward to bring gaming to everyone.

We might even see some exclusive Xbox games in the future from the developers that is part ot Xbox Game Studios.

:)

NeoDan123, Oct 11, 2019
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

the first divison xbox got stuff 30 days before sony people but i want that all to stop but we know it wont stop anytime soon it might get worse as time goes on
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I hope not. I think that with 3rd party games, there shouldn't be any exclusive rights. It's different when the in house publisher makes 1st party titles for their console. But it isn't right to have a whole part of a multiplatform game be exclusive to
    one console.
  4. On The RPM Win User

I never really got the whole "exclusive" perks, especially ones like "X special character or game mode appears only on one specific console." To me, it always just seems like an easy cash grab. Why alienate an entire group of gamers in such pointless ways?
    I honestly wish we could get to the point of all games being available on all consoles. Granted, Nintendo would never go for such a thing and that's expected, but clearly the dividing lines between Microsoft, Sony, and some PC titles could be erased completely.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Yeah that would be great and sales should go up
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

I think Activision just also likes to buddy with the winner. Remember Advanced Warfare had an exclusive Xbox One because there was no crazy pull ahead from Sony yet.
Thema:

1. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players???? - Similar Threads - Exclusive content ever

2. Let us be able to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content for $4.99

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let us be able to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content for $4.99: It's not fair that DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 Pre-Order Bonus is available and can be purchased for $4.99 however Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content cannot be purchased what so ever....
  3. Exclusive content on Halo Wars 2 for loyal spartans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content on Halo Wars 2 for loyal spartans: When Halo Wars 2 is released in Febuary next year Halo 5 players should be able to get Content to show loyal players, nothing to outweigh the gameplay just a badge or even xbox gamer pic/item...
  4. I never received the HUT packs and the exclusive contents for NHL17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received the HUT packs and the exclusive contents for NHL17: I bought NHL17 a few days before the game came out. I bought the Deluxe Edition at 89.99 and i was supposed to received HUT packs each week but since the game came out 2 weeks ago now and i didnt...
  5. Why doesn'r Microsoft pay for exclusive content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn'r Microsoft pay for exclusive content?: From Call of Duty to Destiny, PSN continues to pay for exclusive content and bundles while XBL doesn't. And I WOULD be okay with that, if I wasn't paying to use XBL while those that use PSN don't...
  6. Halo 5 - Exclusive Content - 25 character redeemable Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Exclusive Content - 25 character redeemable Code: I am curious if there is a way to get a refund on exclusive content relating to Halo 5. The issue is I redeemed a few codes on this account, as opposed to my main, Slamarack. The dauntless...
  7. Content Exclusives Gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content Exclusives Gen: Exclusive PS4, Xbox One, and PC Content for Returning Players in Grand Theft Auto V Rockstar Games Today at 01:57 Subscribe To reward loyal Grand Theft Auto V fans for coming back to the newer,...
  8. Where is Content Exclusives on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Content Exclusives on Xbox One?: I am returning Player, I want to able to get all Content Exclusives right now so help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 608dddf4-558b-4acf-a2d2-128070c9253e
  9. Details on exclusive content for returning GTA V-players on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Details on exclusive content for returning GTA V-players on Xbox One: Hello I will get Exclusive?, because the deliver will come on Tuesday 18 November and I won't here and will be back home on Friday and still will I get Exclusive and all stuff's?...
  10. Xbox should have exclusive destiny content too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox should have exclusive destiny content too: Why is sony getting the only exclusive gear? Bunjie made its' name on xbox, and we should get halo themed exclusive content too... Raid; Scarab ****, inspired by halo 2, hunt down a rogue...