Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code?

Discus and support Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In the Games Store on Xbox One it said "Exclusive offer Just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from Xbox live on Xbox one and get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WillisBoykins, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code?

In the Games Store on Xbox One it said "Exclusive offer Just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from Xbox live on Xbox one and get a Free $10 Gift Code. I spent $60 and I called Xbox Support to make sure that I qualified for the promotion.
    The woman I spoke to at 1800-4MY-Xbox said yes you have spent $62 on games during the promotion period so you're good to go. I called customer service but they told me to come to this forum. If i dont get my $10 code for buying digital games in the Xbox Live
    games store I will be upset for the last time about a Microsoft product. Nothing but unsolved problems since I got my Xbox One. That is getting really really old.

:)

WillisBoykins, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Xbox is answering all the naysayers

Selective data. Would be more interesting to see the exclusives over the full life of both consoles, not just the period where MS slacked off and Sony increased exclusives.

Dangerous Alan, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Homepage Offer for Free Month of Gold Not Honored?!?

My xbox one home page has an offer that says "TRY GOLD FOR FREE. Exclusive offer just for you". When I try to activate it, it says account past due, which it's not. I contacted support via chat and they told me to ignore the comment about "past due" but said
    I'm not eligible for the offer. How does "Exclusive offer just for you" not apply to me?

BlacKCat51186, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code?

If I recall, you have to wait a little while after a promotion period ends for them to send you the code. I think that for this one, the codes will be sent out about the first week of April.

HyruleBalverine, Mar 22, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

If I recall, you have to wait a little while after a promotion period ends for them to send you the code. I think that for this one, the codes will be sent out about the first week of April.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Apparently I won something?

Hello xJAYi,

That is a valid Xbox Live Rewards offer. You can confirm this by checking your MyMissions page, where the VIP Exclusives offer is currently listed.
  7. Ramon284 Win User

160 MS Points

Hey, where do you live? I bet it's a US-exclusive offer, like most xbox stuff...
  8. Fact0ry777 Win User

FIFA (Free Game Reward Email Problem)

9. KawiiX3 Win User

Exclusive offer

Hi! Thanks for your support!

I'm concerned about this topic and i want to know more or less when and where i will be receive a reply from the team who are working in my case

I appreciate your help so much and we will keep in touch

Greetings !

Thanks for the info! We've passed this along to the appropriate teams, and we will keep you updated as soon as we receive information we can share.
Thema:

1. Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code? - Similar Threads - Exclusive offer Where

2. -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer): Let's start this off by saying, I love Microsoft as a company and believe in their products with all my heart. So what happened? My gold was expiring and saw this deal pop up 5 days before it...
  3. i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me: i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me i want the code gold 044d0c28-464d-46d6-828b-f13089ccbfd7
  4. Exclusive offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive offer: Hi I received a deal for the renew of my xbox live gold and when i try to redeem the deal the system dont apply the deal in my purchase I appreciate your support [img] [img] [img]...
  5. Exclusive offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive offer: When does the exclusive offer of 33% off 12 months of xbox live end? e8bf355a-5ba3-4898-921a-e9e2812ff63b
  6. Xbox Live Exclusive Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Exclusive Offer: My dashboard keeps reminding me that I can get 1 month of Xbox Live for free. When I tried to redeem the offer, it is no where to be found. It actually asks me to pay $9.99 for the month. What...
  7. Exclusive offer for $1 gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive offer for $1 gold membership: Hello, my name is Jacob. I was just talking to someone from accounting & billing department who gave me this link to speak with someone about my concerns. Can someone please message me real quick?...
  8. xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me: i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me i contacted customer support as i kept getting error code 80190128 and was told that the offer was for people who had...
  9. Exclusive Battlefront Offer (No Credit)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive Battlefront Offer (No Credit): Just a few days ago I found the "Exclusive Battlefront Offer" in the xbox store offering: "Earn a $6 Promotional Credit when you buy STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS on Microsoft Movies & TV and play...
  10. i gat xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me i want it like acode

in XBoX on Consoles
    i gat xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me i want it like acode: i gat xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me i want it like acode 54bace90-1fe9-4c77-b47d-27015de4820c