Excuse me I have a problem here

Discus and support Excuse me I have a problem here in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So i got a msg from u guys saying that i didnt pay fr it well thats a joke becuz i have bought that wwe 2k20 since sept... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaXaDo84, Feb 14, 2020.

1. MaXaDo84
    MaXaDo84 Guest

Excuse me I have a problem here [​IMG]
    So
    i got a msg from u guys saying that i didnt pay fr it well thats a joke becuz i have bought that wwe 2k20 since sept

:)

MaXaDo84, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a message you received over the Xbox Messaging Center.

In order for you to receive further information on this matter, I would recommend that you

Contact Xbox Customer Support
    as they would be able to provide further insight on this matter.

If you are selecting the Hardware & networking category, you should be able to choose the issue I need help setting up my network. This should give you the option
    to request a call.

There are agents that are universally skilled in all aspects and some that are specialized in others, but this should get you into an area where you should be able to get someone that will be able to assist you further in
    this matter.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. FadingToJosh Win User

This likely isn't the best place to look for help since no one here can look at your account internally. I would suggest taking a look at your bank/credit card statement to see if the transaction actually went through and if it did,

contact support
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Yeah, unfortunately mate, we're not actually Microsoft. This is just a community message board. But if you follow the links above you should be able to get in touch with someone who can sort it out. Best of luck ;)
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

That's an interesting message to receive recently since you say that you bought it in September. Do you have a way to prove that you indeed did pay for it? Was there a charge on your card associated with your account? If you used funds in a Microsoft
    account did they get subtracted? You should be able to find that information to prove it. Otherwise I guess that you were able to play a game for free for an amount of time. If you really liked it and didn't pay for it somehow, you can just pay for it this
    time and continue your progress since it says all that information will still be there. No loss if you ask me.
  6. RPM Bibblefish Win User

excuse me

Errr...........Since 1st November 2010 xbox live has cost $9.99 a month, before that it was $7.99

Old Price

1M Gold: $7.99

3M Gold: $19.99

12M Gold: $49.99

Starting Nov 1, 2010

1M Gold: $9.99

3M Gold: $24.99

12M Gold: $59.99
Thema:

1. Excuse me I have a problem here - Similar Threads - Excuse problem here

2. Im in New York USA. Excuse me Microsoft. Any help or suggestions please?

in XboX Insiders
    Im in New York USA. Excuse me Microsoft. Any help or suggestions please?: [IMG] submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  3. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement: So I was playing a ranked game last night on Rainbow Six: Siege. I had a long day and it was the last day before the season ended so I wanted to get a couple games in. It may have been a bad idea,...
  5. Excuse me what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Excuse me what: ummmmm my 7 day ban was suppose to end as of today 2019-2-7 at 8:47 pm but now i just logged on and it says im banned until 2019-2-21 at 4:20m [Mod removed profanity] is this its not like i did...
  6. xbox one no excuse me, microsoft is a **** ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one no excuse me, microsoft is a **** ****: im not allow to play my games and you stupid security sistem is the worst thing ever 89584840-2337-4d40-a11e-7da9b852f8c6
  7. There's No Excuse for no MaxPayne 3 Yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's No Excuse for no MaxPayne 3 Yet: I miss that game drasticly. It was absolutely excellently written. violent and fun. also its a rockstar game so thats a certificate of being awsome. Also Im sure someone agrees with me turok 2008...
  8. Excuse in xbox and microsoft worms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Excuse in xbox and microsoft worms: Hello i introduce my self Virgile Gaillon the account holder after receiving two ban on mya account,1 for insult and the other, for absences during leave i ask if my ban could be remobed or...
  9. Excuse en vers microsoft et xbox pour le dérangement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Excuse en vers microsoft et xbox pour le dérangement: bonjour je me présente Virgile Gaillon titulaire du compte je tiens a vous informer que c est dernier temps se n etais pas moi qui jouer mais mon petit frère donc je vous demande Après toute mes...
  10. Une erreur s'est produite Nous vous prions de nous en excuser. Veuillez réessayer dans un ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Une erreur s'est produite Nous vous prions de nous en excuser. Veuillez réessayer dans un ...: Une erreur s'est produite Nous vous prions de nous en excuser. Veuillez réessayer dans un moment XBOS1005 dd1acaf6-ebb4-4402-a274-5a90ee74317d 2017/03/13 - 13:34:57 UTC i have this message...