Exiled Collective (eC)

Discus and support Exiled Collective (eC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Exiled Collective is recruiting teams in Halo and CoD. We have strats, and communication. In Exiled Collective you wont feel lost or feel like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tatsuke eC, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Tatsuke eC
    Tatsuke eC Guest

Exiled Collective (eC)

Exiled Collective is recruiting teams in Halo and CoD. We have strats, and communication. In Exiled Collective you wont feel lost or feel like a number. Here you can be more then just a member, and be a part of something bigger than yourself.

Required when you join:

18+ of age please

Must have a mic

We are also recruiting in Destiny. In Destiny we are looking for those to do raids, strikes, and team work in multiplayer.

We will also be recruiting for Halo 5 for when its released this fall.

If you have any questions about the clan please contact or Big Country eC

Check us out at

www.exiledcollective.enjin.com

:)

Tatsuke eC, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Tatsuke eC
    Tatsuke eC Guest
    Experienced gaming community leader in search of a new home

Exiled Collective is recruiting teams in Halo and CoD AW. We have strats, and communication. In Exiled Collective you wont feel lost or feel like a number. Here you can be more then just a member, and be a part of something bigger than yourself.

Required when you join:

18+ of age please

Must have a mic

Willing to change GT

We are also recruiting in Destiny. In Destiny we are looking for those to do raids, strikes, and team work in multiplayer.

Check us out at

Tatsuke eC, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Tatsuke eC
    Tatsuke eC Guest
    hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

Check out the Exiled Collective. We are a group of gamers who game on Halo, and CoD. We are a mature group of gamers. If interested chceck us out at exiledcollective.enjin.com

Look forward to gaming with you soon.

~

Tatsuke eC, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Viral x Hero
    Viral x Hero Guest

Exiled Collective (eC)

Sounds interesting. Can we talk about this on xbox one more in detail? My gamer tag is "". Thanks.

Viral x Hero, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Viral x Hero Win User

Exiled Collective (eC)

Sounds interesting. Can we talk about this on xbox one more in detail? My gamer tag is "". Thanks.
  6. Tatsuke eC Win User

Experienced gaming community leader in search of a new home

Exiled Collective is recruiting teams in Halo and CoD AW. We have strats, and communication. In Exiled Collective you wont feel lost or feel like a number. Here you can be more then just a member, and be a part of something bigger than yourself.

Required when you join:

18+ of age please

Must have a mic

Willing to change GT

Check us out at

7. lazybone man Win User

FreeCell Expert II

empty cell= EC/ empty row= ER

P2-EC/

DA-up/

P6-H7/

P8-H9/

P6/H7-P8/

H10-CJ/

HQ-EC/

C4-EC/

HQ-ER/

H10/CJ-HQ/

C9-H10/

HJ-EC/

D6-EC/

D2-up/

D3-up/

D6-C7/

C4-H5/

H3-C4/

P2-H3/

H4-EC/

C9/HQ-PK/

P6/H9-ER/

D10-EC/

D5-P6/

P5-D6/

DQ-EC/

H8-C9/

D4-up/

D5-up/

H4-C5/

P5-EC/

D7-up/

D8-up/

HA-up/

DQ-CK/

C7-H8/

H4/C5-P6/

P2/H5-P6/

P7-ER/

D9-up/

D10-up/

HK-ER/

C8-EC/

DJ-up/

DQ-up/

PQ-HK/

C3-EC/

DK-UPPPPPPP/

finish
  8. lazybone man Win User

FreeCell Expert II

i made it new, somethings wrong!

P2-EC/DA-up/P6-H7/P8-H9/

P6/H7-P8/

H10-CJ/HQ-EC/C4-EC/HQ-ER/

H10/CJ-HQ/

C9-H10/H3-up/D6-EC/D2-up/D3-up/D6-C7/C4-EC/H3-C4/P2-H3/H4-EC/

C9/HQ-PK/

P6/H9-ER/

D10-EC/D5-P6/P5-D6/DQ-EC/H8-C9/D4-up/D5-up/H4-C5/P5-EC/D6-up/D7-up/D8-up/HA-up/

DQ-CK/C7-H8/

H4/C5-H6/

P2/H5-P6/

P7-ER/D9-up/D10-up/HK-ER/C8-EC/DJ-up/DQ-up/PQ-HK/C3-EC

i hope this is now korrekt.regards
  9. Tatsuke eC Win User

hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

Check out the Exiled Collective. We are a group of gamers who game on Halo, and CoD. We are a mature group of gamers. If interested chceck us out at exiledcollective.enjin.com

Look forward to gaming with you soon.

~
Thema:

Exiled Collective (eC)

1. Exiled Collective (eC) - Similar Threads - Exiled Collective

2. Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles: I brought the game back in dec 2017 when the game peview was out, just got back into the game after the full release. I cant download the free nudity dlc unless i buy the full game again....
  3. Conan Exiles - Nudity DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles - Nudity DLC: Hiya all! I purchased Conan Exiles whilst it was in it's early stages on the Xbox one. The free "full nudity" DLC that was released appears to be linked to the version of the game on the Xbox...
  4. Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk: I have downloaded the nudity dlc but it still says server none even when I change it. I am using it offline and live in the uk. I bought the game from the online store. I have restarted the xbox...
  5. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  6. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?: Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas, a...
  7. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  8. Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One: Does anybody else have a problem with Path of Exile continuously crashing? I have 10 crashes in the last 2 days. Completely unplayable game. Does Microsoft not have any standards when it comes to...
  9. not to find conan exiles under downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not to find conan exiles under downloads: i can not see under purchased games conan exiles. it is unfortunately a detour all other games are in my library but only conan exiles are not I have to look in the microsoft store for the game...
  10. Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?: Pretty simple, I hate games with blatant cut content. I understand WHY it isn't available wholesale but considering I dropped like 90 bucks on this game I want to ask the Admins: If I can prove I...