Exiles Clan

Discus and support Exiles Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Exiles Clan has 231 members across Xbox 360 and Xbox One We are a sponsored clan that holds prized tournements we are not bothered about k/d or w/l... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xHomeless Hank, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Exiles Clan

Exiles Clan has 231 members across Xbox 360 and Xbox One

We are a sponsored clan that holds prized tournements

we are not bothered about k/d or w/l ratio we are just about having people to play with and have fun.

we do have meetings during the week so new members can get to know everyone else.

If you are interested in joining either the Xbox One clan or Xbox 360 Clan send me a private message and we can get you recruited....

Thanks

:)

xHomeless Hank, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Looking for a Clan - Call of Duty ghost xbox one and forza

add me on Xbox One Exiles Clan

3. Level 13 Clan looking 4 members. xbox one

Dont know if you would be interested but I am part of Exiles Clan, Lvl16/17 and 16 members. Currently in platinum division.

We are a sponsored clan with prize tournements that take clan wars seriously.

Why dont you and the other 4 people join Exiles and together we would Smash clan wars and get to diamond division.

Must be over 18yrs to join and have a mic

4. xHomeless Hank Win User

Looking for a Clan - Call of Duty ghost xbox one and forza

add me on Xbox One Exiles Clan
  5. xHomeless Hank Win User

Level 13 Clan looking 4 members. xbox one

Dont know if you would be interested but I am part of Exiles Clan, Lvl16/17 and 16 members. Currently in platinum division.

We are a sponsored clan with prize tournements that take clan wars seriously.

Why dont you and the other 4 people join Exiles and together we would Smash clan wars and get to diamond division.

Must be over 18yrs to join and have a mic
  6. xHomeless Hank Win User

Xbox One Friends 4 COD &BF4

Hi, why not join us in Exiles Clan? message me if your interested i'll be on about 9.00pm.

We are a social clan aimed at just having fun.

We are currently placed in the platinum division of clan wars too.

7. xHomeless Hank Win User

Im looking for a good clan

Hi if you are on Xbox One Exiles are currently recruiting, we are not a skill based clan more of a community clan. Currently Winning our league of clan wars, we are a 18+ sponsored clan with meetings, game nights and prize tournements. Message me on Xbox
    One if you are interested.
  8. MindedThunder81 Win User

Fallout 76

Unfortunately mega-clans in online survival type games are and probably will always be a problem. Ark: Survival Evolved, Conan Exiles, and FO76 will always have jerks like that. There's really nothing anyone can do.
Thema:

Exiles Clan

1. Exiles Clan - Similar Threads - Exiles Clan

2. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  3. Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One: Does anybody else have a problem with Path of Exile continuously crashing? I have 10 crashes in the last 2 days. Completely unplayable game. Does Microsoft not have any standards when it comes to...
  4. not to find conan exiles under downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not to find conan exiles under downloads: i can not see under purchased games conan exiles. it is unfortunately a detour all other games are in my library but only conan exiles are not I have to look in the microsoft store for the game...
  5. Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?: Pretty simple, I hate games with blatant cut content. I understand WHY it isn't available wholesale but considering I dropped like 90 bucks on this game I want to ask the Admins: If I can prove I...
  6. No puedo conectar Conan Exiles ONLINE no se puede conectar xbox live , si puedo jugar...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo conectar Conan Exiles ONLINE no se puede conectar xbox live , si puedo jugar...: Title Translation: [I can not connect Conan Exiles ONLINE can not connect xbox live, if I can play all online games ] Hola yo el dia 6 de mayo no pude jugar Conan Exiles online pense que el...
  7. Conan Exiles Session Pass year 2 [Conan Exiles Session Pass year 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Session Pass year 2 [Conan Exiles Session Pass year 2]: Bom dia, minha Dlc do Conan Exiles Session Pass year 2, é baixada pela store porem nao consta instalação no game, alguém poderia me ajudar nessa questão? [Translation - Good morning, my Dlc of...
  8. Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One): Until this latest update I've never had an issue with any update, but this update absolutely will not install. It won't even start, but it keeps popping up to tell me over and over again that it...
  9. playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...: When I play PC originated games such as Path of Exile on my Xbox One, my eyes draw and hurt. This doesn't happen with games like Call of Duty that were developed for the Xbox. Is there a setting...
  10. Exiled gamers -New Clan-

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exiled gamers -New Clan-: -Exiled Gamers -Raid/pvp focused clan -Mic is a must -Looking for players to dominate pvp and finish raid on both difficulties -message if interested e6f66c7b-53d7-4535-970a-2fc2b513988a