Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

Discus and support Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mgr Lawton, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Mgr Lawton
    Mgr Lawton Guest

I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access.

What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing subscription will they merge or will I lose what I currently have?

:)

Mgr Lawton, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It'll be redeemed through the console itself, it's not a physical code, but you don't have to redeem it as soon as you get the console.
  3. Mgr Lawton Win User

Thank you for you assistance, I wasnt aware that the game pass subscription that's part of the all access was a redeemable code.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to wait until you have 12 months of Ultimate left before you redeem the 24 months of Ultimate since you can only stack 36 months at a time.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

So this is alot going on here and I'm a little confused. Is merchant telling you to rebuy plan or is it XBox/Microsoft telling you to do so?

This is the info I've found:

How much is Xbox All Access?

• Xbox Series X bundle: $34.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox Series S bundle: $24.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox One S bundle: $22.99 per month for 24 months
    There are currently three Xbox All Access bundles available: Series X, Series S, and One S. The One S bundle is $22.99 per month and comes with the console and 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. You can buy this
    bundle right now at participating retailers, and after 18 months, you can upgrade to a Series S or Series X (jump down below to learn more about that).

The Series X All Access bundle is $34.99 per monthly, while the Series S bundle is $24.99 per month, and both come with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. The lineup is straightforward, and thankfully,
    that’s a good thing. There isn’t anything hidden when it comes to cost. You pay the subscription price for 24 months with 0% APR, so long as you make all of your payments on time. Furthermore, there’s no upfront cost, so you can pre-order
    the Xbox Series X and Series S
    now and not worry about paying until the console launches.Before getting too deep, it’s important to reiterate that All Access is a financing option, not a subscription. In the U.S., Citizens
    One provides the financing on behalf of Microsoft. That means a few things. First, you’ll need to be legally able to apply for a line of credit in a participating country and pass a credit check. As is the case with all lending services, Citizens One doesn’t
    make it clear what determines eligibility, so the higher your credit score, the better. Additionally, if you’re approved, Citizens One will send you a bill each month asking for payment. If you’re late or miss payments, you’re subject to interest (more on
    that below).

Upgrading a previous All Access subscription
    If you’ve previously used All Access to buy an Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you can upgrade to one of the new consoles. There are some stipulations, however. Of course, you’ll need a current All Access subscription,
    and all of your payments must be current at the time of upgrade. You’ll also need to have paid the equivalent of 18 months on your current console ($413.82 for the current Xbox One S bundle). If you purchased an Xbox One X with All Access before December 31,
    2019, you’ll only need the equivalent of 12 months of payment.

The unfortunate news is that you’ll need to send back your current console to upgrade to a Series S or Series X. At nearly the full purchase price, it’s a better idea to pay off your current All Access subscription
    rather than upgrading (you’ll recoup a decent amount of money by selling the console rather than sending it back, anyway). If an upgrade is what you’re after, though, you can check
    your eligibility

So Im still not sure on your side

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-all-access-price-pre-orders-retailers/
Thema:

1. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access - Similar Threads - Existing game pass

2. What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access: So, I have over 30 months of Game Pass Ultimate pre-paid. I do not have to make a subscription payment till 2023. I now want to get All Access but that is a 24 month commitment. It is my...
  3. Existing members of Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing members of Game pass ultimate: Currently, I have an Xbox Game pass ultimate subscription until 2022. If I wanted to go with an Xbox one X all-access how would this work with my existing subscription?...
  4. Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access: So my current Game Pass Ultimate (GPU) has been prepaid through Aug of 2021. I am looking at using the All Access program to get the Series X at launch and GPU is included as part of the All...
  5. A 3 month game pass ultimate only extend the existing subscription of 2 months ... is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A 3 month game pass ultimate only extend the existing subscription of 2 months ... is there...: Hi, I had a XBox Live Gold subscription and converted it to the Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Everything fine so far. Recently, I bought a 3 months Game Pass Ultimate card and redeemed the...
  6. HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: Good Day I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it. My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher....
  7. De alguma forma meus jogos do Game Pass PC e o Xbox Beta foram corrompidos, existe alguma...

in XBoX on Windows
    De alguma forma meus jogos do Game Pass PC e o Xbox Beta foram corrompidos, existe alguma...: Estava tentando traduzir um jogo do Game Pass PC através de um patch externo, fui avisado que isso poderia corromper o sistema, porém, sabendo disso, criei um ponto de restauração antes de todo o...
  8. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist): I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for...
  9. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate: I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36...
  10. Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber: I have credit for Game Pass through March of 2020, if I sign up for Xbox All Access before then will my credit be converted? or will I just lose it and start paying the $19.99 a month immediately?...