Existing members of Game pass ultimate

Discus and support Existing members of Game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Currently, I have an Xbox Game pass ultimate subscription until 2022. If I wanted to go with an Xbox one X all-access how would this work with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JimmyCampbell1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Existing members of Game pass ultimate

Currently, I have an Xbox Game pass ultimate subscription until 2022. If I wanted to go with an Xbox one X all-access how would this work with my existing subscription?

:)

JimmyCampbell1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would buy it the same as anyone else would, but you'd wait until you're down to 12 months left on your subscription before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate as you can only have up to 36 months at a time.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

Hi,

Did you recently make the ultimate game pass purchase or did you already have the ultimate game pass?

If you made the purchase since the new deal was offered you should receive a notification or an email with a redeem code in about 10 business days. If you are an existing ultimate member the off does not apply.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24
    months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than
    12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. ALPHA OMEGA o Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

It doesn't say previous customers, it says Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Offer available in all Xbox markets excluding Russia.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
Thema:

1. Existing members of Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Existing members Game

2. Account doesn't exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Account doesn't exist: I have an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox account. I've had this account originally on Xbox for at least 10 years now. I've recently swapped over to PC and have signed into Windows 10 with this...
  3. What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access: So, I have over 30 months of Game Pass Ultimate pre-paid. I do not have to make a subscription payment till 2023. I now want to get All Access but that is a 24 month commitment. It is my...
  4. Xbox Settings Page Doesn't Exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Settings Page Doesn't Exist: So I was trying to join a couple of my friends on their forge map they made together, and it said your account doesn't allow community stuff. I thought it would be an easy fix, I just needed to...
  5. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access: I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing...
  6. Change delivery address of an existing service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change delivery address of an existing service order: I bought an elite wireless series 2 and had a lot of problems with the controller and it needed to be serviced. Unfortunately it has taken a bit longer for the package to arrive at the service...
  7. Account email doesn't exist anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account email doesn't exist anymore?: So i tried to get on to play xbox but when i turned it on my account was signed out which is weird cause it usually signs me in automatically. So i tried signing in, put in the email associated...
  8. Links to 'Help' are often broken and lead to non existing pages.

in XBoX on Windows
    Links to 'Help' are often broken and lead to non existing pages.: This all started with an issue with my Xbox controller. I went to Microsoft's website, and under Devices I found the controller and clicked on "Get help online" which took me here:...
  9. Xbox All Access Gamepass for Existing Gamepass Users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access Gamepass for Existing Gamepass Users: If we get the all access with game pass pay monthly bundle for the Series S/X, what happens to any outstanding paid for months of game pass that we have on our account? Mine doesn’t expire until...
  10. Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access: So my current Game Pass Ultimate (GPU) has been prepaid through Aug of 2021. I am looking at using the All Access program to get the Series X at launch and GPU is included as part of the All...