Exit Code 1 in the Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Exit Code 1 in the Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So for the past few days, I have been trying to figure out this Exit Code 1 thing. I have been trying to use Fabric (1.18.2) to use some mods,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carl-Henry Kamp, May 14, 2022.

1. Exit Code 1 in the Minecraft Launcher

Hey,

So for the past few days, I have been trying to figure out this Exit Code 1 thing. I have been trying to use Fabric (1.18.2) to use some mods, but every time I launch the game I get a pop-up showing that the crash might be caused by an invalid Java Runtime configuration.

I have already tried removing all my previous mods, and re-installing fabric. The normal 1.18.2 version works fine, only the fabric-loader version will not work.

:)

Carl-Henry Kamp, May 14, 2022
  2. Carl-Henry Kamp Win User

I found the solution right after I posted this. Since I had been using another client called "Feather" it added a bunch of mods to my normal mods folder that were not compatible with each other (f.e. Optifabric and OptiFine) to get rid of the Error Code 1, simply remove every single mod from all your mod folders. If you use different clients, they most likely have a mod folder too, make sure to delete those too since they may also prevent you from playing the game but just in case, create a new folder on your desktop and then put all of the mods inside that folder in case something goes wrong.
  3. SamQY Win User

Minecraft

1. Open Minecraft Launcher

2. Delete all accounts that are in the launcher

3. In the launcher log in with the email and password of the Microsoft account you used to migrate
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition

5. morrysillusion Win User

minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?

when i try to install the launcher, i get this error

"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
  6. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
Thema:

1. Exit Code 1 in the Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Exit Code Minecraft

2. Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...: System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5 2600 RX 6600XT 16Gb RAM Game is installed on an SSD The game launches, but any attempt to actually start playing results in the game shutting down without...
  3. cant exit beta in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant exit beta in minecraft: I have already tried to exit the beta version of minecraft several times and nothing came out, I have several different accounts: on one minecraft java, on the other minecraft bedrock, when I...
  4. Game loses saves after exit - Darkest Dungeon (Xbox App for Win 10, Via GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loses saves after exit - Darkest Dungeon (Xbox App for Win 10, Via GamePass): Hi all, I'm trying to play the game Darkest Dungeon from the Xbox app, Win 10, Via GamePass. Yesterday, when I launched the game my save file was gone. I created a new save file and it...
  5. Xbox sound going out when blue ray movie was exited out of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sound going out when blue ray movie was exited out of: I was watching a blueray movie when I exited out of it (not the correct way but just clicking YouTube and leaving the blueray disc player open) then while on YouTube the audio was not playing at...
  6. Game main menu - Pressing B button to exit game?

in XboX Insiders
    Game main menu - Pressing B button to exit game?: This is one of those things i noticed straight away after getting my Series X. Why isn't there an option to exit a game from the main menu by pressing B? B has always been synonymous with gong...
  7. skyrim on xbox game pass telling me to exit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim on xbox game pass telling me to exit: i open skyrim and as soon as it loads it says exit game? then there is only a ok button d485521d-9cc1-44f0-8787-24d2acfc3da9
  8. Minecraft on Xbox keeps exiting out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Xbox keeps exiting out?: Hoping for some help from the community. My son is trying to play Minecraft on Xbox (which he has done for years), but for the last several months, once he logs in and starts the game, it just...
  9. Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?: I just recently got gamepass on PC 2 days ago and now everytime I start up a game it exits me to the desktop. The game is still running and I can hear the sound effects, I can still see the...
  10. error code does not exit

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code does not exit: what is this code for 0x801900CC it pops up when trying to join friends party chat 35d4538e-c469-46e2-b08d-fd2440950039