expand on store in the guide

Discus and support expand on store in the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; just an idea, since everything else opens options why not have the store do this in the guide and just have the bottom part show what game is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lcg22, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/lcg22
    /u/lcg22 Guest

just an idea, since everything else opens options why not have the store do this in the guide and just have the bottom part show what game is installing or updating so we dont lose any recent apps

link https://imgur.com/a/EmzmwkN

im not a ui designer or any good at editing photos by any means haha but i hope this gives the idea of what i mean

and if people like this let me know if this is good for feature friday

submitted by /u/lcg22
    [link] [comments]

/u/lcg22, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Eimoaotl Win User

How can I tell if a game has local multiplayer?

3. The1337gamer Win User

Gamestation Online to Close Next Week

They should have done what Zavvi did. Shut down all their stores and become an online retailer and then expand product range.
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

OneGuide in Canada?

Based on the Live TV Setup Guide wording: "Channel lineup and specific show information is currently available to U.S. customers only." This gives the impression that they might plan on expanding it but there are no definitive details at the moment.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Want to expand original xbox 360 memory

Hey there Dannyb0yC0nn78,

It's possible to expand the hard drive and there is quite a few different options to do so. Please take a look at the guide

HERE
    for more information about your options to expand the memory.

Let us know if you have any questions about it!
  6. SuprX BR Win User

X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

yes, but you cant play GP games that not avaliable on windows store play anywhere program; but microsoft had some plans to expand this.
Thema:

1. expand on store in the guide - Similar Threads - expand store guide

2. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  3. My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...: [img] My screen has expanded and i cannot see the top of my screen. Its the same when i play games, what do i do? 6749b13d-6ece-4888-a223-ebf4b4adb197
  4. Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?: I'm really happy to see Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 are on Xbox One, credited to backward-compatibility. Unfortunately, they are not playable on PCs because they are not among Xbox Play...
  5. Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive: What is the largest internal Hard Drive Whether it be SSD or Regular and is it Sata 2.5? What is the best way to do a system back up with external hard drive before swapping internal hard drive....
  6. Xbox expandable storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox expandable storage: I have 2 8TB external drives already connected to my X1X and have filled over 12TB of total storage. Will xbox be increasing the maximum storage soon? I do not like having to swap external HDDs to...
  7. Please expand xbox one family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please expand xbox one family sharing: I have 3 kids, a fiancé,and am a avid gamer myself. Its getting to the point that I have an Xbox in almost every bedroom. Can we please getting a better way to share games. It use to be when I...
  8. Expand Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expand Xbox Quest: Hi. Does anyone know if Microsoft plan to expand Xbox Quests to another regions? Iam from Czech Republic and I am really enjoying my Gold membership and Game Pass and it should be cool to play...
  9. I'd love to expand my Xbox Live storage!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd love to expand my Xbox Live storage!: I'm a day one Xbox One user that's since upgraded to Xbox One X. Over the past several years, I've accumulated quite a library of screenshots and videos, all of which I'd really like to keep. Over...
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 "Xbox Live Games" store should be CONSIDERABLY expanded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft's Windows 10 "Xbox Live Games" store should be CONSIDERABLY expanded: Greetings, to whom it may concern: Microsoft's Windows 10 "Xbox Live Games" store should be CONSIDERABLY expanded, at least to the extent of including games available on Xbox Live (for console)...