Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

Discus and support Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AromaticOverLoaRd, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's Cognitive Services platforms as follows Azure cognitive services - in order to integrate what needs to occur? Is it already integrated into the system? How? What does it effect/affect? - what's needed to achieve the desired "new" functions? (I.e speech to text,verbal game ques/tutorials...) -how would this effect the system and gaming functions? What about tactile controls/ques? Vibrations/buzzes ect.

With Microsoft AI services and products is it possible to make the Xbox system more accessible for the visually impaired?

How would this effect games? Would it be compatible with old systems and be available as an update? (Render old consoles ineffective?)

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/AromaticOverLoaRd
    [link] [comments]

/u/AromaticOverLoaRd, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

1. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not... - Similar Threads - Expanding accessibility Console

2. expand on store in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    expand on store in the guide: just an idea, since everything else opens options why not have the store do this in the guide and just have the bottom part show what game is installing or updating so we dont lose any recent apps...
  3. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  4. My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...: [img] My screen has expanded and i cannot see the top of my screen. Its the same when i play games, what do i do? 6749b13d-6ece-4888-a223-ebf4b4adb197
  5. Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?: I'm really happy to see Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 are on Xbox One, credited to backward-compatibility. Unfortunately, they are not playable on PCs because they are not among Xbox Play...
  6. Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive: What is the largest internal Hard Drive Whether it be SSD or Regular and is it Sata 2.5? What is the best way to do a system back up with external hard drive before swapping internal hard drive....
  7. Xbox expandable storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox expandable storage: I have 2 8TB external drives already connected to my X1X and have filled over 12TB of total storage. Will xbox be increasing the maximum storage soon? I do not like having to swap external HDDs to...
  8. Please expand xbox one family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please expand xbox one family sharing: I have 3 kids, a fiancé,and am a avid gamer myself. Its getting to the point that I have an Xbox in almost every bedroom. Can we please getting a better way to share games. It use to be when I...
  9. Expand Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expand Xbox Quest: Hi. Does anyone know if Microsoft plan to expand Xbox Quests to another regions? Iam from Czech Republic and I am really enjoying my Gold membership and Game Pass and it should be cool to play...
  10. I'd love to expand my Xbox Live storage!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd love to expand my Xbox Live storage!: I'm a day one Xbox One user that's since upgraded to Xbox One X. Over the past several years, I've accumulated quite a library of screenshots and videos, all of which I'd really like to keep. Over...