Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

Discus and support Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AromaticOverLoaRd, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's Cognitive Services platforms as follows Azure cognitive services - in order to integrate what needs to occur? Is it already integrated into the system? How? What does it effect/affect? - what's needed to achieve the desired "new" functions? (I.e speech to text,verbal game ques/tutorials...) -how would this effect the system and gaming functions? What about tactile controls/ques? Vibrations/buzzes ect.

With Microsoft AI services and products is it possible to make the Xbox system more accessible for the visually impaired?

How would this effect games? Would it be compatible with old systems and be available as an update? (Render old consoles ineffective?)

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/AromaticOverLoaRd
    [link] [comments]

/u/AromaticOverLoaRd, Nov 21, 2019
  2. pjameleven Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

I'm a dad too and can totally see the benefits of being able to stream games on my phone, tablet, etc. That said, I'm not sure this is a move that is in direct competition with the Switch and more of Xbox trying to expand it's market and make gaming easier
    and more accessible to everyone.

Just my thoughts, but it will be cool to be able to stream my games when I can't access my xbox for some reason.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Just Wondering

I look for visual appeal as well as a good story with good game mechanics.
  4. EPK makinbakon Win User

Just a thought..

Ky, only reason I had to buy that one new is the prof. has all of the assignments online and the code to access it is one time use only found in new books. Fall semesters book costs didn't break $250 for all of them but for spring it's looking to be about
    $500+ makes me want to cry... lol
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

What are your thoughts on "Control"

Probably reminds you of QB since it’s made by the same developers. Remedy tends to maintain a visual style amongst it’s latest games and this is no exception. I’m hoping it’s more than just psychedelic mind-bending visuals though. I want better gunplay
    than there was in QB and a better story for sure.
  6. Tyme2Shyne706 Win User

Just Wondering

It is a combination of the 3. I love playing games that are very detail oriented, easy to navigate and visually stimulating.
Thema:

Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

1. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not... - Similar Threads - Expanding accessibility Console

2. Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...: I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate on my account. The Xbox One S my family uses is my Xbox, so we obviously all share the titles purchased and downloaded to the Xbox. Much like how all members on...
  3. Access to Four New Languages Expanding to Omega Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Four New Languages Expanding to Omega Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. New Store Experience is Expanding to New Markets in Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to New Markets in Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. New Store Experience is Expanding to Omega Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to Omega Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. New Store Experience is Expanding in Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding in Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. New Store Experience is Expanding to Delta Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to Delta Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. New Store Experience is Expanding to Beta Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to Beta Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956