expensive Game in Xbox Stores

Discus and support expensive Game in Xbox Stores in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy the game fallout 4 in the Xbox one store, it is $80.00 (CAD) right now, however, on the Best Buy website it is only $50.00 and on Amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jhammer100, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Jhammer100
    Jhammer100 Guest

I want to buy the game fallout 4 in the Xbox one store, it is $80.00 (CAD) right now, however, on the Best Buy website it is only $50.00 and on Amazon it is $30.00. I am just wondering why is it so expensive compared to other stores online stores? already
    buying a physical copy of a game is better, because you can usually just return it if you don't like it. on top of that, you are spending over double the money on a digital copy and you cant return???!!! come on now we deserve better... please fix this issue.

:)

Jhammer100, Apr 1, 2017
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Expensiv Game in MS Store

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to change that. I agree that some of the in store prices can be a bit steep (varies from country to country), but that is their option and we can either play by it or leave it.

Mafivee, Apr 1, 2017
  3. DennisStamm
    DennisStamm Guest
    Expensiv Game in MS Store

Hey all together,

i really wanna buy this game as a digital Copy on my German Xbox One because i don't like to put in Discs all the time. There is one really big Problem in the german Microsoft Store for digital Copies, they are more expensive than in other Shops lika Amazon.

e.g. NBA 2k14 is in the Store right now for 57,99 € in the German Amazon Online Shop (shipping, Disc, Manual...included) for only 37,99 €.

In my thought that is not that god as the community want. Please help me to get my digital Copys for at least the same minimal Price as in other Shops.

Dennis

DennisStamm, Apr 1, 2017
  4. BOBStingray Win User

Only one of my discs will not be installed.

but anthother less expensive solution is to buy it off the xbox store.

hope this was useful.
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox store

Digital always seems to be more expensive unless deals are on I think stores just reduce the price of games to get people in store
  6. pierricbross Win User

irritated. i bought halo reach for 4800 pts/ $60

Games on Demand are 100% of the time more expensive than you can buy in store.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Everything is more expensive on the MS store.

Great game.

Good fun.

Great maiming animations.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Marketplace Rip Off!

It's been know for a long time that Games on Demand games are far more expensive than stores. This is nothing new.
Thema:

1. expensive Game in Xbox Stores - Similar Threads - expensive Game Stores

2. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons: I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds then game was canceled now couldn't play it...
  3. E3 FAIL + Games Expensive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 FAIL + Games Expensive: Hello Microsoft, well Im here to talk about E3 this year. It was very frustrated for me, it was very good if you are a gamer with 8 years old !! Where is the agressive games with good graphics ?...
  4. Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.: Hello, how to share the gold and the game pass on the console 3 of my house. Is there a "home" subscription? why is it so complicated to share the game that I buy for download to one of my sons on...
  5. Why are XBOX games on MS store so much expensive in my country?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why are XBOX games on MS store so much expensive in my country?: Most if not all the games on my local country MS store (Israel) is way more expensive than the same games on the US store. For example Lego Marvel`s avengers for Xbox ONE is 19.99 USD on the US...
  6. Game more expensive on xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game more expensive on xbox: Hi, How come game are more expensive on xbox compared to regular webshops. For example Forza 7 standard edition is 70 EUR. In webshops it is only 40 EUR 4a113980-51a3-4440-b24b-89d8d2d1ddf9
  7. Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.: Hitman Blood Money recently became backwards compatible, and I'm confused as to why it says 11.99 pounds and then when I proceed to purchase it, the price changes to euro and it is now 19.99 euro....
  8. How come certain games remain so expensive for the Belgian market?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How come certain games remain so expensive for the Belgian market?: Does anyone know why certain games remain so expensive for the Belgian market (perhaps even European market in general - I haven't checked) even after the game is relatively old? THIS IS DIGITAL...
  9. Why is in Game currency for ESO 30% more expensive than for PC and only able to get Plus at 1 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is in Game currency for ESO 30% more expensive than for PC and only able to get Plus at 1 ...: This has to be one of the biggest rip offs going. Same game , same in game currency PC £23.99 , XBOX one £31.99, same choice of goods so why is there a 30% levy on us playing on the XBOX platform....
  10. Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset: i bought a design lab controller but my afterglow lvl 3 headset will not output game audio to my ears but my cheaper wired conteoller will what gives? 68875412-e099-4815-bd3f-d5b76b4cb7f6