Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

Discus and support Experience with Narrator and Magnifier. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Manga here. I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here. Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves. Platform: Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheMangaMan121, May 12, 2019.

1. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

Hello Manga here.

I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here.

Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves.

Platform: Xbox One X With Headset and Wireless controller.

Experience:

I first tried Narrator on the Xbox Home and was largely impressed by it all. The only issue I had was sometimes it would mispronounce words, for example I have a friend who has reaper in his name. we mostly all know how to pronounce reaper, but the narrator
    pronounces it as rapper, quite comical really but as you can guess it doesn't help our friends using narrator to find HIS friends or add them.

I then went into Sea of Thieves since its the game I currently play. The narrator didn't work at all with that. I don't know if its the same for everyone.

So I then used Magnifier to talk to the barkeep at the tavern you start in. It zoomed the game to the top left of the screen using the left analog to scroll around. this makes the text bigger and very clearly readable, I can see this being useful to people.
    The only problem I had, though understandable, because you use left analog to scroll around the screen this means you cannot aim, turn or anything. so when using it you need to make sure there are no skeletons or people around as you would be a sitting duck
    so to speak.

Thank you for reading.

This is Manga Blasting off again..

:)

TheMangaMan121, May 12, 2019
  2. ESPPikachu Win User

i enjoy these freatures too :)
  3. TheMangaMan121 Win User

Hey ThisGameIsSucky

I posted it here because my ambassador mission suggested it be posted here. since this isn't a feedback sort of post its my opinion given my experience with it. Thus a discussion..If that makes sense?

So I figure they would check here since they suggested it be put here..hopefully they do.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'd recommend finding the appropriate place on the Xbox website to submit this feedback as it could be very helpful in making the services even more useful than they already are to the people who rely on using them. Not to say the forums isn't a valid
    place, but it isn't as likely to get noticed here.
  5. TheMangaMan121 Win User

Thank you Onyx.

Would you say the reaper/rapper thing was a bug?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks for the tips and glad you enjoyed using the system. If you find any bugs please be sure to report them via the bug reporting system
Thema:

1. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier. - Similar Threads - Experience Narrator Magnifier

2. Humble Multiplayer Experiences

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Humble Multiplayer Experiences: So i am really curious to hear other peoples humbling multiplayer experiences!? whether it be giving enemy players items or buffs, or just deciding to help out a fellow player who is struggling...
  3. My bad experience with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My bad experience with my xbox: I would like to start off that both of the consoles i have owned were malfunctioned. My xbox one had a problem with the power brick and my newest console the xbox one s also came malfunctioned...
  4. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?: So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the...
  5. Unwanted or memorable experiences while gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted or memorable experiences while gaming.: Hello all, I had an unwanted and memorable incident happen to me while gaming this morning. I was sitting in front of my TV doing some gaming, when out from behind my TV came a huge huntsman...
  6. What is Store experience host xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    What is Store experience host xbox one: I just opened the xbox store and it was installing store experience host what is it? submitted by /u/kinghalo34 [link] [comments]
  7. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?: I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only...
  8. Wholesome experiences on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wholesome experiences on Xbox.: I've had so many of them in the past. From playing raids in Destiny 2 with randoms to just having a great time with my friends every single day. Especially back on the 360!...
  9. (Beta Ring) The new Capture and Share experiment menu is gone.

in XboX Insiders
    (Beta Ring) The new Capture and Share experiment menu is gone.: I loved that I had one button access to recording different lengths of video. Now it's back to 4 button press after opening the Guide ‍♂️ Press Home - Open Guide Press View Button - Capture...
  10. My Experience Using Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience Using Narrator: Hey its , Once again I was challenged to try another tool on my Xbox One S system, this time it was the narrator feature. Last time I tried the magnifier feature, and had a very eye opening...