Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

Discus and support Experience with Narrator and Magnifier. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Manga here. I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here. Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves. Platform: Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheMangaMan121, May 12, 2019.

1. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

Hello Manga here.

I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here.

Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves.

Platform: Xbox One X With Headset and Wireless controller.

Experience:

I first tried Narrator on the Xbox Home and was largely impressed by it all. The only issue I had was sometimes it would mispronounce words, for example I have a friend who has reaper in his name. we mostly all know how to pronounce reaper, but the narrator
    pronounces it as rapper, quite comical really but as you can guess it doesn't help our friends using narrator to find HIS friends or add them.

I then went into Sea of Thieves since its the game I currently play. The narrator didn't work at all with that. I don't know if its the same for everyone.

So I then used Magnifier to talk to the barkeep at the tavern you start in. It zoomed the game to the top left of the screen using the left analog to scroll around. this makes the text bigger and very clearly readable, I can see this being useful to people.
    The only problem I had, though understandable, because you use left analog to scroll around the screen this means you cannot aim, turn or anything. so when using it you need to make sure there are no skeletons or people around as you would be a sitting duck
    so to speak.

Thank you for reading.

This is Manga Blasting off again..

:)

TheMangaMan121, May 12, 2019
  2. ESPPikachu Win User

i enjoy these freatures too :)
  3. TheMangaMan121 Win User

Hey ThisGameIsSucky

I posted it here because my ambassador mission suggested it be posted here. since this isn't a feedback sort of post its my opinion given my experience with it. Thus a discussion..If that makes sense?

So I figure they would check here since they suggested it be put here..hopefully they do.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'd recommend finding the appropriate place on the Xbox website to submit this feedback as it could be very helpful in making the services even more useful than they already are to the people who rely on using them. Not to say the forums isn't a valid
    place, but it isn't as likely to get noticed here.
  5. TheMangaMan121 Win User

Thank you Onyx.

Would you say the reaper/rapper thing was a bug?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks for the tips and glad you enjoyed using the system. If you find any bugs please be sure to report them via the bug reporting system
Thema:

1. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier. - Similar Threads - Experience Narrator Magnifier

2. Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Insiders - The new phase of the Home Experiment is being rolled out to half of our...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox App(Beta) with NVIDIA Experience

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App(Beta) with NVIDIA Experience: Hi guys, I have a problem with using the Xbox Game App and NVIDIA Experience. Most of the games that have been installed through the Xbox Game App are simply not customizable through Experience....
  4. Very bad experience about Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very bad experience about Xbox one: Sir, I am using xbox one but it's a very bad experience. Its not user friendly, even if i buy game in CD it required online download avery time consuming. Always required updating.......
  5. Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback: After 24hrs with the new design, i have to say that it is a push in the right direction but i still don't think it is the answer to the Dashboard everyone wants. There is pro's and con's regarding...
  6. Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1: When I get to the splash screen for Neverwinter (hit A on any controller), after I press A, I'm taken to a screen that wants me to sign up for Xbox Live Gold. I have a current subscription, and...
  7. Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience: I am tired of the cheaters on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and any other online Modern Warfare or Call of Duty game. I expect a full refund on my latest Call of Duty purchase and my XBOX live...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Experience so far.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Experience so far.: So I know this is in Beta but users still have to pay so I was expecting a few less problems... The experience so far has been unimpressive. I use Steam primarily, my PC is a sufficiently...
  9. Positive Gamer Experience, Let’s hear it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Positive Gamer Experience, Let’s hear it!: I have been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 4 lately, and I communicate a lot with people I have meet during the game. We all come from different locations, different countries and different...
  10. My Experience Using Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience Using Narrator: Hey its , Once again I was challenged to try another tool on my Xbox One S system, this time it was the narrator feature. Last time I tried the magnifier feature, and had a very eye opening...