Experience

Discus and support Experience in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Experience Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info 89fb2b0a-acb6-46b3-92e4-3db008965304 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Don Sal
    Don Sal Guest

Experience

Experience
    Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info

:)

Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Experience

Just to be clear. Your 5ghz network doesn't appear in the list of available connections for the console to connect, right?

Sometimes it's because the ISP still doesn't work with the protocol and not because it doesn't want to give you that protocol.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Experience

i usually split my 2.4 and 5 to different ssid's as i can on my router, as i have found with some devices it will list only one or the other, i find some devices only show the ones with a decent signal, 5gz band has less range than 2.4 and struggles more through walls.
  4. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Asked optimum if they can help me ip6 , they said they don’t give those addresses out to customers??? I’m in shock right now. Like am I gettin played , and yes the 5 and 2.4 GHz are separated. I’m just really lost because why wouldn’t optimum give me the address ?
  5. Don Sal Win User

Experience

1G speeds and I can’t get ip6 ? I’ll switch to another isp if I have to !

Do you recommend any Chanel’s for the GHZ ? Any address I should use ? I’m from Jersey .

Thanks for the help guys
  6. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info
Thema:

Experience

1. Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  3. XBX Remote Play to Wiindows - Positive experience

in XboX Insiders
    XBX Remote Play to Wiindows - Positive experience: I may be in a minority but I tried Remote Play for the first time today on the XBX and I liked it. I really missed it when I upgraded from the XB1 and I am glad we no longer have to fight of the...
  4. how often are those experience serveys? trying to get from 5/20 exp to level 2 so can try...

in XboX Insiders
    how often are those experience serveys? trying to get from 5/20 exp to level 2 so can try...: how often are those experience serveys? trying to get from 5/20 exp to level 2 so can try delta. thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Graphics system like nvidia experience on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Graphics system like nvidia experience on pc: Yo just thinking wouldn’t it be sick if there was a Xbox graphics system thing like Nvidia GeForce on pc as pc players get massive advantages on pc due to this. submitted by /u/Odd-Star1869...
  6. Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience”: Hi gamers! I’ve just bought a new Xbox Series S and I was wondering if there is any difference if I buy Fifa 22 Standard Edition Xbox One on Microsoft Store (which is cheaper) or do I need to buy...
  7. Why is Store Host Experience making my xbox one black screen after I try and update it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Store Host Experience making my xbox one black screen after I try and update it?: Hi, after several Cold and Hard Resets, the common problem that seems to be reoccurring is the attempted update of Store Experience Host and so far after not downloading it, everything seems fine...
  8. Xbox game pass (pc) & Nvidia GeForce Experience

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass (pc) & Nvidia GeForce Experience: I have the xbox game pass and want to optimise the games video parameter with "Nvidia GeForce Experience." But NGE cant find all my the xbox game pass games. He find all my Steam/gog/epic and...
  9. Two Ideas for better user experiences.

in XboX Insiders
    Two Ideas for better user experiences.: Easier ways to give direct Feedback would be great, like adding a Feedback button to the Xbox menu somewhere or add a shortcut. Have a prompt for quick feedback with a textbox or come to this...
  10. Native Spatial Sound vs. Upmixer - Your Experience?

in XboX Insiders
    Native Spatial Sound vs. Upmixer - Your Experience?: Controversial topic here... I have been on the Spatial (Atmos/DTS:X) Gaming bandwagon since the first Preview enabled it many years ago. Sadly, apart from a few Games, this never really took off,...