Experience

Discus and support Experience in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Experience Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info 89fb2b0a-acb6-46b3-92e4-3db008965304 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Don Sal
    Don Sal Guest

Experience

Experience
    Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info

:)

Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Experience

Yeah, weird so much speed and not offering IPV6
  3. SammyVS Win User

Experience

Just to be clear. Your 5ghz network doesn't appear in the list of available connections for the console to connect, right?

Sometimes it's because the ISP still doesn't work with the protocol and not because it doesn't want to give you that protocol.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Experience

i usually split my 2.4 and 5 to different ssid's as i can on my router, as i have found with some devices it will list only one or the other, i find some devices only show the ones with a decent signal, 5gz band has less range than 2.4 and struggles more through walls.
  5. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Asked optimum if they can help me ip6 , they said they don’t give those addresses out to customers??? I’m in shock right now. Like am I gettin played , and yes the 5 and 2.4 GHz are separated. I’m just really lost because why wouldn’t optimum give me the address ?
  6. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Well I got an reply from optimum. After I ordered the 1g internet they gave me the wrong router to go with it, explains the such slow speeds I had. The wifi 6 router should solve the issues , but on the ipv6 they didn’t even want to talk to me about it. Told me how it was a mistake on there end for the router. Crazy when I’m paying 80 For 1g and can’t even access ipv6 sad.
Thema:

Experience

1. Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close: I have been a Xbox player since conception. First consol. I have a high reputation and for the most part I only chat with friends in private chat. I've paid for gold for over 10 years. 2 days...
  3. Xbox, why aren't you protecting my rights to an enjoyable gaming experience?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox, why aren't you protecting my rights to an enjoyable gaming experience?: Dear Xbox, Wow, My previous thread got deleted and I know it didn't violate your rules and it wasn't a duplicate of another post! I was put on hold for almost two hours yesterday and still you...
  4. My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls: I play Minecraft Dungeons with a hat pointer. Which is a stylus attached to a rod, which is attached to my hat. I try to play other games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming system, but the games don't have...
  5. A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today!

in XboX Insiders
    A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls: I play Minecraft Dungeons with a hat pointer. Which is a stylus attached to a rod, which is attached to my hat. I try to play other games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming system, but the games don't have...
  7. Xbox series x/s worst gaming experience

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x/s worst gaming experience: This console has been a bane to my existence since the moment I started using it. The customer service and support is virtually non existent, and/or extremely difficult to access. The reps who...
  8. Would I get a smoother gaming experience on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would I get a smoother gaming experience on Xbox Series X?: I've been happily playing on an original Xbox One since 2014 and haven't felt the need for any newer consoles. However, I love playing Fallout 4 with mods and lately the poor thing is having a...
  9. Assets in some Roblox Experiences are blacked out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assets in some Roblox Experiences are blacked out: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/3PCQ6YWQ Some of assets like the buildings and the ground in these experiences like Jailbreak, Ultimate Driving, and Madcity, are blacked out I can't see where i'm...
  10. My experience with Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    My experience with Microsoft support: Hi, my name is Vincent, the reason for posting this is to let people know just how terrible Microsoft support has been to me the past 6 almost 7 months. I bought an Xbox Series X brand new, it...