Experience

Discus and support Experience in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Experience Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info 89fb2b0a-acb6-46b3-92e4-3db008965304 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Don Sal
    Don Sal Guest

Experience

Experience
    Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info

:)

Don Sal, Aug 11, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Experience

Just to be clear. Your 5ghz network doesn't appear in the list of available connections for the console to connect, right?

Sometimes it's because the ISP still doesn't work with the protocol and not because it doesn't want to give you that protocol.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Experience

i usually split my 2.4 and 5 to different ssid's as i can on my router, as i have found with some devices it will list only one or the other, i find some devices only show the ones with a decent signal, 5gz band has less range than 2.4 and struggles more through walls.
  4. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Asked optimum if they can help me ip6 , they said they don’t give those addresses out to customers??? I’m in shock right now. Like am I gettin played , and yes the 5 and 2.4 GHz are separated. I’m just really lost because why wouldn’t optimum give me the address ?
  5. Don Sal Win User

Experience

1G speeds and I can’t get ip6 ? I’ll switch to another isp if I have to !

Do you recommend any Chanel’s for the GHZ ? Any address I should use ? I’m from Jersey .

Thanks for the help guys
  6. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Thank you all for your help , appreciate it your info
Thema:

Experience

1. Experience - Similar Threads - Experience

2. Some tweaks on web browser gamepad controls to provide better couch gaming experience for...

in XboX Insiders
    Some tweaks on web browser gamepad controls to provide better couch gaming experience for...: Hello, I really enjoy xbox cloud gaming on my laptop, and I have a suggestion as the title mentions. When I play games with my laptop on cloud gaming I would like to be able to not touch the...
  3. Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Halo 5 Cloud gaming coop experience on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Cloud gaming coop experience on PC: Hello i'd like to get help considering cloud gaming experience. Firstly some information: Both me and my coop partner have Ultimate pass My internet connection is set and working, i've been...
  5. East Coasters - How is your Gamepass Cloud Streaming experience?

in XboX Insiders
    East Coasters - How is your Gamepass Cloud Streaming experience?: I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Doesn't get any more East coast than me. My game pass console cloud streaming experience is abysmal. https://twitter.com/byrneoNL/status/1461054113823793157?s=20...
  6. (PC) Xbox Live in-game Experience or Xbox TCUI update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Xbox Live in-game Experience or Xbox TCUI update problem.: Hello, I'm having issues with an app update that show up in Microsoft Store each time I start my computer. The app in question is Xbox Live In-game Experience or Xbox TCUI. So I have version...
  7. Overall experience and game access.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overall experience and game access.: Over the years approx 3. The last year being the worst. I have had games I play tampered with. Not only that it seems as of Halloween this year I've gained access to new tittles that have already...
  8. Any experiences getting FIFA coins from mmoball.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any experiences getting FIFA coins from mmoball.com?: Pretty done with buying FIFA points. mmoball.com seems to be the cheapest I can find. Anyone have experience with them or know other cheaper and reliable places to buy?...
  9. Win 11: Xbox app bad graphics experiance

in XboX Insiders
    Win 11: Xbox app bad graphics experiance: Hey all, So I am recently trying out Xbox cloud gaming and I am seeing bad graphics when using the Xbox app, for example Gears of War 5 is screen tearing with lots of screen redraw happening as...
  10. Xbox Support and H/W Warranty Experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support and H/W Warranty Experience: Hi, Overall I love the brand at what it stands for. Unfortunately my recent experience with MS / Xbox support has been a big downer. Here's the highlight : Ticket No. 152-773-7985 I purchased...