: Expiration Date

Discus and support : Expiration Date in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Expiration Date Under the games for gold section on your dashboard, there should be the date of your expiration there... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DesLott, May 24, 2019.

1. DesLott
    DesLott Guest

Under the games for gold section on your dashboard, there should be the date of your expiration there

:)

DesLott, May 24, 2019
  2. IgorIGS92 Win User

Expiration Date

You can check under your subscriptions
  3. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Expiration Date

Or on the console.

Home screen.

Go the My games & apps.

On the left hand side go down to Memberships.

Just go to the Xbox Gold Membership.

Go into that and your expire date should show there where close the where you can redeem codes or buy subscription again.

Hope this helps a bit. Not that good with explaining where to go and such. Best of luck bud.
  4. PerryThePlaty93 Win User

Expiration Date

There's a banner that should be displayed next to your gold status.
  5. IRB Win User

Expiration Date

6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Expiration Date

http://account.microsoft.com/
Thema:

1. : Expiration Date - Similar Threads - Expiration Date

2. How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff
  3. Still communication banned after expiration date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned after expiration date: So i got banned for calling someone stupid after they where toxic, and apparently the ban should have ended several hours ago, i can't even contact them about it. what should i do?...
  4. Wrong Expiration Date

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong Expiration Date: Why is the expiration date 4 months on a 3 month prepaid live card? d3af023e-3c23-4971-ab9d-8e10622f1111
  5. Gold Deals that were still on Xbox live after expiration date.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Deals that were still on Xbox live after expiration date.: Hello, Not sure if this has happened to anyone else. On Wed Dec 5th I was looking through the Xbox live deals on the console, games up to 75% off or something like that ,I already purchased 2...
  6. Fecha de caducidad de la tarjeta [Translation - Expiration date of the card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fecha de caducidad de la tarjeta [Translation - Expiration date of the card]: Solo me permite rellenar la fecha de caducidad de mi tarjeta con limite hasta el 2020. La mia caduca en el 2021 y no me deja rellenar ese campo. Que debo hacer? No puedo jugar online desde hace...
  7. Expiration date​ for codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Expiration date​ for codes: I've redeemed a 3 Month Xbox Live Game Pass Subscription with the gems. I wonder if there is a expiration date for the code? 12f71cb9-a308-4100-9853-b0c663ad655d
  8. expiration date subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    expiration date subscription: Since the beginning of my subscription I have an expiration of 11 months after which I should, at the beginning pay 2 years in advance. (23 months) However, every year I have to pay the next one....
  9. EARLY EXPIRATION DATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    EARLY EXPIRATION DATE: 2016-05-24 I paid 12-month Xbox Live Gold. Now I got a message that the expiration date is 2017-04-13 which does not sound reasonable to me. It would mean that I paid for 12 months but only got 10...
  10. Early expiration date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Early expiration date: 2016-05-24 I paid 12-month Xbox Live Gold. Now I got a message that the expiration date is 2017-04-13 which does not sound reasonable to me. It would mean that I paid for 12 months but only got 10...