Expired license in Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Expired license in Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! After the latest update, i have encountered a problem where i get an error message which says "This app failed to launch because its trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeterWilland, May 26, 2022.

1. PeterWilland
    PeterWilland Guest

Hello there!
    After the latest update, i have encountered a problem where i get an error message which says "This app failed to launch because its trial license has expired".

I have tried:

- Restarting the PC
    - Restarting the gaming services (both)
    - Reinstall the game
    - Removing all 3rd party planes
    - Logging out and back to the Store

Is there anyone else who experiences the same problem?

Thanks in advance

:)

PeterWilland, May 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, PeterWilland. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please download the Software Licensing System Reset Tool:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/c/d/1c...

Follow the steps proposed by Microsoft here, please:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/error...

Even though it is not the error 1722 that you are receiving, it points to a license activating error.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  3. DarrylBenbow Win User

I am having the same problem and I cannot get any customer support.
  4. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

5. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

6. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
Thema:

1. Expired license in Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Expired license Flight

2. Flight Simulator expired licence or Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator expired licence or Offline: Having loved 300hrs+ of Flight Simulator 2020 without issue both in VR and out lately it's a random chance if the Sim will even open, one moment I get an error stating that the trial licence has...
  3. Minecraft went away after gamepass expired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft went away after gamepass expired?: I had bought gamepass and while I had my subscription I merged my mojang and minecraft account together, I have the email for proof that it happened and went through but now that my gamepass...
  4. Login expired on fortnite xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login expired on fortnite xbox one x: Any one knows how can fix it please note I'm using xbox insider hub . 8a0fceaa-4673-49cf-9010-038a9d4806ad
  5. "This app failed to launch because its trial license has expired."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This app failed to launch because its trial license has expired.": I get this error on multiple games. On this occasion it's on 'Human Fall Flat', previously I was getting the same error on 'Age of Empires: Definitive Edition'. [img] As seen in the image, I...
  6. If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires: the title pretty much explains itself, If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires? e2bd0c3c-6d10-4247-8fd1-b60249cfa345
  7. Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?: I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be able to redeem the 12months code after my...
  8. License expired on purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License expired on purchase: Purchased The Office from the xbox store about a year ago and suddenly tonight I am getting error code 0xc3360bc6 stating that the license for this content has expired. Note that it was purchased...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked: Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask since it's technically for Windows 10, but the game runs through the Xbox (beta) app on PC. I recently used the insider program to upgrade to the...
  10. status code 803c0009 the license for this video has expired. To play it, rent it again at the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    status code 803c0009 the license for this video has expired. To play it, rent it again at the ...: I rented The Hunger Games this morning, then I went downstairs for a few hours so turned the XBOX off. Went back to it and while it says the licence has 1 day and 21 hours remaining, the error...