Expired ODST code

Discus and support Expired ODST code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I received the ODST code through the Xbox message system but didn't have time to enter it (was waiting to get a new Xboxone to manage that). The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by drdeathxxx, Nov 4, 2015.

1. drdeathxxx
    drdeathxxx Guest

Expired ODST code

Hi, I received the ODST code through the Xbox message system but didn't have time to enter it (was waiting to get a new Xboxone to manage that). The message expired, is there a way I can get the ODST code again?

:)

drdeathxxx, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Co 23
    Co 23 Guest
    ODST Code

I need an ODST code please. Mine expired

Co 23, Nov 4, 2015
  3. BigDo6
    BigDo6 Guest
    ODST Code

My ODST Code message expired. Can I have mine resent?

BigDo6, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Expired ODST code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Expired ODST code :D

Mister Beep, Nov 5, 2015
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

Are you talking about the Game Pass promo where you had to play Halo MCC and then received ODST dlc as the reward? I don't believe the code was for ODST directly and more like a $5 gift card code that you could get ODST after. These codes do expire so
    I'm not sure when the expiration date/time but you should double check your messages on xbox or even Xbox app on mobile to see if you could still redeem the code.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Expired ODST code

Hello K DAWG BEAGZ,

Was this an Xbox promotion? As in, were you receiving the code as a special offer for playing the Master Chief Collection? If so, I would highly recommend creating a post here

forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx

Make sure you are as detailed as possible with specifics i.e. dates played, etc.

Hope this helps!

~Blitz
  7. Mister Beep Win User

ODST Code Expired!?

Enjoy! :D
  8. Mister Beep Win User

ODST Code expired

9. Mister Beep Win User

Expired ODST code

Thema:

Expired ODST code

1. Expired ODST code - Similar Threads - Expired ODST code

2. No code/message expired for Halo 3 ODST with Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No code/message expired for Halo 3 ODST with Master Chief Collection: Hello! I was eligible to redeem Halo 3 ODST for the Master Chief Collection, but the message expired before I was able to use the code or write it down to save it for later. I had seen a Halo 3...
  3. Halo MCC ODST Code Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo MCC ODST Code Expired: Hello! I received a download code for the ODST expansion of the Master Chief Collection however the code is no longer in my conversation history. Is there a way to get a new one?...
  4. Xbox message containing Halo ODST code expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox message containing Halo ODST code expired: I was directed here from chat support. The Xbox message containing Halo ODST expired and I cannot retrieve it to redeem the code (I know it's been a long time). Thanks for any help....
  5. ODST Code Expired!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ODST Code Expired!?: Hey everyone, I received my ODST code but was unable to use it. The message expired and now I can't access it. Is there anything I can do? Thanks! 0ae5f304-376a-4030-85c7-574a15bebcde
  6. Halo odst code message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo odst code message expired: Hi, I know it's taken me a while but I'd really like to play Halo 3: ODST now using the code that I was sent from 343i. All my Xbox One messages have expired, but it says here (Halo: The Master...
  7. Halo 3 ODST code, Xbox One message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST code, Xbox One message expired: Hi, I know it's taken me a while but I'd really like to play Halo 3: ODST now using the code that I was sent from 343i. All my Xbox One messages have expired, but it says here (Halo: The Master...
  8. Code Expired for Halo 3: ODST in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Expired for Halo 3: ODST in MCC: Hi, My code for MCC expired before I could redeem it but I'd like to download the game now. Can you please re-send the code? Thanks. b18a87bc-f2b5-42a4-888f-14a66c81d985
  9. Lost/Never Received ODST code for MCC (message probably expired)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost/Never Received ODST code for MCC (message probably expired): As the title says, I apparently either never redeemed or never received my ODST code as part of the compensation for having (tried to) play MCC online shortly after launch. I remember distinctly...
  10. Code for ODST expired, need new code for Halo 3: ODST MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for ODST expired, need new code for Halo 3: ODST MCC: I had previously received a code from Xbox Live for a free Halo 3: ODST to accompany my Halo Master Chief Collection, however the message expired before I ever redeemed the code. If you could...