Expired promotion

Discus and support Expired promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi Xbox i ha a promotion from you guys during the black friday time and it expired but during that time i didnt have any wifi to reedem it and i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BurnedAutumn, Jan 5, 2019.

1. BurnedAutumn
    BurnedAutumn Guest

Expired promotion

hi Xbox i ha a promotion from you guys during the black friday time and it expired but during that time i didnt have any wifi to reedem it and i would like to find a way to use ir validate ir replace it please help i dont want it to go to waste

:)

BurnedAutumn, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Points Expired ?

Points that you purchase don't expired. But if he had a lot of points from promotions, then those would be the ones that expired. Promotional points expire.
  3. BurnedAutumn Win User

Expired promotion

Ok i will but i didnt want for this to get wasted my friends were telling me to switch to sonty ps4 because problems like this dont happen.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Expired promotion

You could try contacting support again, but as already stated, since it is expired there generally is nothing that can be done.
  5. BurnedAutumn Win User

Expired promotion

I talked ot a agent and they said you guys could validate it or replace it is there anyway you guys could replace it please
  6. Smwutches Win User

Expired promotion

Unfortunately you were given incorrect information. If it's expired, there is no way to make it usable.
Thema:

Expired promotion

1. Expired promotion - Similar Threads - Expired promotion

2. MS Promotion Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MS Promotion Expired: I had a $10 gift code from MS but I was out of state for thanksgiving break so I didn't have a way to redeem the code by 11/29. I just got back and checked the messages and the code just expired...
  3. Promotional Money Expiration

in XBoX Rewards
    Promotional Money Expiration: I have money in my Microsoft account that expires on June 7th, not realizing they didn't allow me to put it towards a pre-order several weeks ago because it said it went through. Does anyone know...
  4. Promotional balance expired any way to extend or recover it

in XBoX Rewards
    Promotional balance expired any way to extend or recover it: is there a way to recover expired reward balance? e1ae2117-a374-4333-84e9-1b59114a49d9
  5. Promotional Credit Unavailable, But Expires Today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Credit Unavailable, But Expires Today: Spoke with an "Answer Tech" at Microsoft and they were unhelpful and recommended that I should post here even though my credit expires today and my account won't allow me to use it. I have $10 in...
  6. Opened backup Xbox One unit; unable to use promotional card I paid for due to expiration

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Opened backup Xbox One unit; unable to use promotional card I paid for due to expiration: As the title says, I have a brand new, never used "Choose One" card that was in the brand new Xbox One purchase that I opened. Inside, there was a promotional card that allowed me to choose a...
  7. 3 month promotion expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month promotion expired: purchased a 3 month xbox live membership around january on xbox.com they offered 3 month bonus delivered later but last sunday i tried to redeem it and said already expired didnt realize it had...
  8. 3 month live promotion code expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month live promotion code expired.: I bought three months of xbl during the buy 3 get 3 free promotion. I redeemed the first three months and received the email with the code for the next 3 months. I was not aware this was a...
  9. Need new Promotional code - mine expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need new Promotional code - mine expired: The codes that were emailed to me are no longer working, and I am not able to use them to redeem my groove music credit of 6 months, can you please resend? let me know what info is needed?...
  10. Expired Promotional Credit, Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired Promotional Credit, Please Help: Hi, I just noticed that my promotional credit was expired. I didn't realize there was an expiration date because my Xbox account is linked to an email address I don't often check. Is there any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox points expired