Expired Ryse son of Rome code!!?

Discus and support Expired Ryse son of Rome code!!? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i got the ryse son of rome code for my one for purchasing the sunset overdrive edition. I didnt want the game at the time but know i do. I wrote... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by APandolfo, Feb 14, 2015.

1. APandolfo
    APandolfo Guest

Hello, i got the ryse son of rome code for my one for purchasing the sunset overdrive edition. I didnt want the game at the time but know i do. I wrote down my code and tried typing it in and my xbox said expired code try again. Can some one help me fix
    this or send me a new code / token for Ryse. I tried contacting xbox and they couldnt under stand what was happening ( some ***). Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope you replie soon thanks.

:)

APandolfo, Feb 14, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 14, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 14, 2015
  4. Norrissa
    Norrissa Guest

It is possible for a token to be expired. This is often when the tokens are promotional or from a prior fiscal year. Xbox Support is unable to replace any token which is expired and you would want to contact the retailer for any possible recompense.

Norrissa, Feb 23, 2015
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

6. Norrissa Win User

It is possible for a token to be expired. This is often when the tokens are promotional or from a prior fiscal year. Xbox Support is unable to replace any token which is expired and you would want to contact the retailer for any possible recompense.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

8. DirtySOB Win User

Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

Thema:

1. Expired Ryse son of Rome code!!? - Similar Threads - Expired Ryse son

2. How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?: When buying a code for a game on amazon how long does it take to expire. If I buy it now will the code I give to my son still work on the 25th December 2019??? 471611cd-fdf8-4297-84e5-0a38a2c69d4e
  3. Rewards points expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards points expiration: I received a message on my Xbox about using my points before they expire on December 2. It’s currently November 25. I’ve saved over 200,000 points because I was hoping to put them towards Xbox...
  4. Xbox game pass expired and I don’t wish to renew but being forced to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass expired and I don’t wish to renew but being forced to: My xbox game pass has expired. I’m now not allowed to make any other purchases without renewing the game pass. I do not wish to renew it! I’m being told that i cant remove the payment method...
  5. Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?: It's holiday time and there are many game discounts. However, I see they all need Gold subscription for the discounts to apply. If I get the Gold subscription for a month and buy the games on...
  6. Xbox One X Black Screen of death 1 day after Warranty Expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Black Screen of death 1 day after Warranty Expired: Anyone have any experience with this? My Console froze up while playing the new Jedi game and had to shut it down. Now when I try turning it on, the white xbox emblem turns on, but there is no...
  7. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  8. I can't pay an expired suscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay an expired suscription: I have an expired month of game pass ultimate and I can't pay it with my microsoft balance because it asks me for a backup payment method and Idon't have a credit card what I do?...
  9. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?: When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring" Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring payments I checked my account and confirmed it...
  10. Game Pass expiring early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass expiring early: I purchased game pass on 1st November & now i have a notification telling me it will expire on 23rd November. Can someone explain how a month shrinks to 23 days? 6aa1ff25-c83b-46f4-8b9f-3ba4a26c4100