Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive.

Discus and support Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My problem is that I am a content creator and I export clips from my Xbox to One Drive on my phone. I have been doing that for a long period of time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ManoloSalazar1, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive.

My problem is that I am a content creator and I export clips from my Xbox to One Drive on my phone. I have been doing that for a long period of time but recently I have been having some issues. I go to my Xbox DVR to watch my clips and export them but
    I hit "Export to One Drive" and it says that there is an error and it tolds me to try it again but it doesn't works. Please, if you have a solution to this problem contact me at @fuzzion_manolobsk at Instagram and *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** at Gmail. Thanks.

:)

ManoloSalazar1, Apr 24, 2019
  2. ManoloSalazar1 Win User

I don't have a Windows 10 device
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Try it on a Windows 10 PC instead, or directly to OneDrive from the console. If that works, it's probably an issue with your phone/the app. If it doesn't, there's a likely problem with either your Xbox or OneDrive account.
  4. Melita Foo Win User

Have you tried via a usb or external hdd?
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Manolo thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  6. Ackis Win User

Are you trying to export one clip at a time? Is it the same clip or different one?
Thema:

1. Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive. - Similar Threads - Exportation clips Drive

2. How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D

in XboX Insiders
    How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D: Hi friends, I've been trying to export avatars for 3D printing for a long time. I saw that there is a version of the Xbox Avatar Editor that has an export button, but the problem is, I can't...
  3. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...
  4. Club xbox data export

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club xbox data export: I have a club ( linked with minecraft realm ). I want delete it (i know how do it) but first i want save in a file all post and pictures of the club. How i can do it? [img]...
  5. How do I export/download my capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I export/download my capture?: I have uploaded a capture from my Xbox One, which is no fully visible/viewable on my PC. But I want to export the clip so I can edit the clip and add a voiceover, my own intro etc. But I do not...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.: How do I export my world in minecraft windows 10 edition, to launcher of minecraft java? Well when I put it does not appear, but in the versions of pc to pc java it appears, but only the minecraft...
  7. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...: Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get...
  8. Getting Lego Rock Band Export Pack onto Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Lego Rock Band Export Pack onto Rock Band 4: This seems to be an extremely elusive process, I can't find much on the topic. Here's what I have gathered thus far. How do I export Lego® Rock Band into Rock Band 4? According to this link, the...
  9. Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks: I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly purchased Xbox one however only RB1 and 3 are...
  10. Lego rock band export key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego rock band export key: Can I buy the export key for Lego Rock Band on Xbox One? Or do I have to buy it on Xbox 360. I'm trying the Microsoft Xbox store but I can't seem to find where I input the export code. Any...