Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files?

Discus and support Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to find a way to get my Xbox 360 avatar model so I can do things like 3d print it or use it in VR games but all I can find is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JTK45, Aug 19, 2020.

1. JTK45
    JTK45 Guest

I have been trying to find a way to get my Xbox 360 avatar model so I can do things like 3d print it or use it in VR games but all I can find is the Xbox avatar editor which won't let me use my old avatar it only prompts me to make a new one is there any
    way to get the files for my 360 avatar without attempting to completely remake it?

:)

JTK45, Aug 19, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

On the Windows 10 version of the Avatar app, it has a 3d export feature to get a file you could use for 3d modeling to then convert for 3d printing.

This reddit thread covers a bit of that information
    . I'm not certain what options there are on a Mac to export the item, but you might need to export on a Windows 10 PC and then work on a Mac.

I hope that thread is more helpful that I would be in this situation! Best of luck!
  3. Private Maximo Win User

Xbox 360 3D Games!

Not a fan of 3D gaming but love 3D films :D

On the 360 3D games

Cod Black Ops

Crysis 2

4. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

New Xbox Avatars coming

Who is Tom Warren? Why isn't this up on Microsoft's official Xbox YouTube channel? This looks like good news. But what P37 said, Xbox One's UI is crappy compared to Xbox 360. Microsoft has received many complaints about Xbox One's UI. Although the UI has
    improved since launched. Xbox 360 shows us our avatars clearly on the dash, in parties, and a big Social page featuring it. Xbox 360 also shows ALL of our friends 3D avatars. Xbox One doesn't. It only shows some of our friends 3D avatars through the avatar
    app. There's no point in revamping avatars if they don't first revamp the Xbox One dash. No point in expressing our 3D avatars when the Xbox One needs to be more pro-avatar rather than pro-Windows-10-boxes.

But it's a good idea that Microsoft should pursue. Older people tend to not be so interested in avatars, thinking they're a waste of time. But Xbox isn't just for old people. It's also one of the reasons why I chose to get Xbox. Why just have a 2D gamer
    picture and be satisfied just with that as your profile?
    Yup. I don't really like Xbox One's UI too. Too many boxes. And TBH it doesn't show our 3D avatars as well as how they do it on Xbox 360. But it'll be shweet if and when they do this and roll it out on Xbox One X.
  5. smileskybird Win User

New Xbox Avatars coming

Who is Tom Warren? Why isn't this up on Microsoft's official Xbox YouTube channel? This looks like good news. But what P37 said, Xbox One's UI is crappy compared to Xbox 360. Microsoft has received many complaints about Xbox One's UI. Although the UI has
    improved since launched. Xbox 360 shows us our avatars clearly on the dash, in parties, and a big Social page featuring it. Xbox 360 also shows ALL of our friends 3D avatars. Xbox One doesn't. It only shows some of our friends 3D avatars through the avatar
    app. There's no point in revamping avatars if they don't first revamp the Xbox One dash. No point in expressing our 3D avatars when the Xbox One needs to be more pro-avatar rather than pro-Windows-10-boxes.

But it's a good idea that Microsoft should pursue. Older people tend to not be so interested in avatars, thinking they're a waste of time. But Xbox isn't just for old people. It's also one of the reasons why I chose to get Xbox. Why just have a 2D gamer
    picture and be satisfied just with that as your profile?
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One Update Suggestions: Avatars, Custom Art, and Hangout!

I would like the Avatar Store back and Xbox 1 to have all the stuff that Xbox 360 Avatar Editor has. I also like avatars to be on the Friends tab rather than be locked up in some Windows 8 Avatar app. Xbox 360's Social tab incorporates your avatar. And make
    a chatpad rather than using a U-S-B--k-e-y-b-o-a-r-d or smartglass. Thank goodness avatars was at least a Day One Xbox Live Feature on Xbox 1. They represent users of the Xbox Live service to have a 3D avatar rather than just a 2D gamer picture and text.
Thema:

1. Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files? - Similar Threads - Exporting 360 avatar

2. Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook

in XBoX on Windows
    Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook: SysVita OST to PST Converter program is the frequently utilized answer for the offline OST file to PST Outlook converter. Surprisingly fast, this Software extricates messages, contacts, and even...
  3. Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange: Microsoft OST to PST Software easily works on Live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. It can also export OST files directly into Office 365 and Live Exchange server....
  4. Export Offline OST file to PST, Office365 and Live Exchange Server

in XBoX on Windows
    Export Offline OST file to PST, Office365 and Live Exchange Server: SysOZ OST to PST Converter can directly export entire Outlook OST data to Outlook PST file with all emails, contacts, inbox, sent items, delete items, draft, task, subfolders, notes and attachment...
  5. Great Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Great Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software: SysOZ EDB to PST Converter is great because of some features of this tool: •The EDB to PST Converter tool can easily recover mailbox data which are accidentally deleted. Also, it supports...
  6. How to export to my pc my 500 images for free from my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to export to my pc my 500 images for free from my xbox one.: I am trying to export my pictures, and own my pictures on my hard disk not on a cloud or other fragile systems... I want to own my pics is it possible to bulk download them? Thank you...
  7. Lego Rock Band Song Export into RB4/Xbox One from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Rock Band Song Export into RB4/Xbox One from Xbox 360: Is anybody else having issues getting their Lego Rock Band songs to export into Xbox One and be playable in Rock Band 4? I have been having nothing but trouble getting old purchased songs to...
  8. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One: I'm having slight trouble involved with the exporting of my current SoD saves from the 360 to the retail YOSE version on the Xbox One. My intention is to continue on from where I left off on the...
  9. Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as ...: Hi, I've had an Xbox One for just over a week now and purchased it primarily for Rock Band 4 so I'm somewhat new to the Xbox One. The problem I'm having is Harmonix who makes the Rock Band series...
  10. Can I still use the Xbox 360 game-save after Exporting it to the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still use the Xbox 360 game-save after Exporting it to the Xbox One: I have an Xbox 360 and played tons of the original Diablo III on it, with various characters with several friends. All of these characters seem to be saved in the one game-save file. I got an...