Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print

Discus and support Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I would like to 3D print my Xbox 360 Avatar. Is there any way how to export it? Thanks for answers! submitted by /u/MatyNOTSOYEAH... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MatyNOTSOYEAH, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print

Hi everyone! I would like to 3D print my Xbox 360 Avatar. Is there any way how to export it? Thanks for answers!

submitted by /u/MatyNOTSOYEAH
    [link] [comments]

/u/MatyNOTSOYEAH, Sep 5, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

On the Windows 10 version of the Avatar app, it has a 3d export feature to get a file you could use for 3d modeling to then convert for 3d printing.

This reddit thread covers a bit of that information
    . I'm not certain what options there are on a Mac to export the item, but you might need to export on a Windows 10 PC and then work on a Mac.

I hope that thread is more helpful that I would be in this situation! Best of luck!
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Selling 3d printed Xbox avatars

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, licencing restrictions prevents you from selling the avatars.

Hope this helps.
  4. CPU Conspiracy Win User

Can we buy just an Xbox One: Day One Edition controller?

5. smileskybird Win User

New Xbox Avatars coming

Who is Tom Warren? Why isn't this up on Microsoft's official Xbox YouTube channel? This looks like good news. But what P37 said, Xbox One's UI is crappy compared to Xbox 360. Microsoft has received many complaints about Xbox One's UI. Although the UI has
    improved since launched. Xbox 360 shows us our avatars clearly on the dash, in parties, and a big Social page featuring it. Xbox 360 also shows ALL of our friends 3D avatars. Xbox One doesn't. It only shows some of our friends 3D avatars through the avatar
    app. There's no point in revamping avatars if they don't first revamp the Xbox One dash. No point in expressing our 3D avatars when the Xbox One needs to be more pro-avatar rather than pro-Windows-10-boxes.

But it's a good idea that Microsoft should pursue. Older people tend to not be so interested in avatars, thinking they're a waste of time. But Xbox isn't just for old people. It's also one of the reasons why I chose to get Xbox. Why just have a 2D gamer
    picture and be satisfied just with that as your profile?
  6. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

New Xbox Avatars coming

Who is Tom Warren? Why isn't this up on Microsoft's official Xbox YouTube channel? This looks like good news. But what P37 said, Xbox One's UI is crappy compared to Xbox 360. Microsoft has received many complaints about Xbox One's UI. Although the UI has
    improved since launched. Xbox 360 shows us our avatars clearly on the dash, in parties, and a big Social page featuring it. Xbox 360 also shows ALL of our friends 3D avatars. Xbox One doesn't. It only shows some of our friends 3D avatars through the avatar
    app. There's no point in revamping avatars if they don't first revamp the Xbox One dash. No point in expressing our 3D avatars when the Xbox One needs to be more pro-avatar rather than pro-Windows-10-boxes.

But it's a good idea that Microsoft should pursue. Older people tend to not be so interested in avatars, thinking they're a waste of time. But Xbox isn't just for old people. It's also one of the reasons why I chose to get Xbox. Why just have a 2D gamer
    picture and be satisfied just with that as your profile?
    Yup. I don't really like Xbox One's UI too. Too many boxes. And TBH it doesn't show our 3D avatars as well as how they do it on Xbox 360. But it'll be shweet if and when they do this and roll it out on Xbox One X.
Thema:

Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print

1. Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print - Similar Threads - Exporting OLD Avatar

2. Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook

in XBoX on Windows
    Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook: SysVita OST to PST Converter program is the frequently utilized answer for the offline OST file to PST Outlook converter. Surprisingly fast, this Software extricates messages, contacts, and even...
  3. Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange: Microsoft OST to PST Software easily works on Live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. It can also export OST files directly into Office 365 and Live Exchange server....
  4. Export Offline OST file to PST, Office365 and Live Exchange Server

in XBoX on Windows
    Export Offline OST file to PST, Office365 and Live Exchange Server: SysOZ OST to PST Converter can directly export entire Outlook OST data to Outlook PST file with all emails, contacts, inbox, sent items, delete items, draft, task, subfolders, notes and attachment...
  5. Great Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Great Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software: SysOZ EDB to PST Converter is great because of some features of this tool: •The EDB to PST Converter tool can easily recover mailbox data which are accidentally deleted. Also, it supports...
  6. How to export to my pc my 500 images for free from my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to export to my pc my 500 images for free from my xbox one.: I am trying to export my pictures, and own my pictures on my hard disk not on a cloud or other fragile systems... I want to own my pics is it possible to bulk download them? Thank you...
  7. How can I 3D export the original Xbox avatars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I 3D export the original Xbox avatars?: I'm a much bigger fan of the older Xbox avatars that I grew up with, and I want to 3D export mine to use as a personal avatar for other social softwares. I notice that the Xbox Avatars app tries...
  8. Cant purchase rock band export key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase rock band export key: I'd like to export my Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 3. I own both games for the 360. Whenever I go to purchase the export key either through the game or via the web store:...
  9. Is there a way of exporting Xbox models to Maya?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way of exporting Xbox models to Maya?: I want to make an animation with my Xbox avatar, is there a way of exporting it somehow? I would like to do it to Maya but Blender would be fine too! Sorry if this isn't the exact place to ask,...
  10. Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files?: I have been trying to find a way to get my Xbox 360 avatar model so I can do things like 3d print it or use it in VR games but all I can find is the Xbox avatar editor which won't let me use my...