Extended warranty elite controller series 2

Discus and support Extended warranty elite controller series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rekt Innit yo, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it?

:)

Rekt Innit yo, Jan 16, 2021
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Service repair

Hello Joey.G,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to purchase an extended warranty for your Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2. Please use the
    Contact Us portal to information on extending your controller warranty.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

Hello Rryanbb,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. To request a replacement, please visit the

Device Support
    page or use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Extended warranty elite controller series 2

1. Extended warranty elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - Extended warranty elite

2. Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller: I purchased an elite 2 Xbox one controller through Amazon, and it didn’t offer extended warranty, and from what I can tell I have 45 days to purchase it through Microsoft. How can I actually...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller in August. It recently stopped working. I went to Microsoft’s support page. My only option was to enter the serial number of my controller to see if it...
  4. Elite controller series 2 warranty extended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 warranty extended: I wad not aware that they extended the warranty from 90 days to 1 year of purchase. Unitl I searched online about a problme of my paddles not working seeing if their was a fix to it. Than it poped...
  5. Microsoft refusing extended elite series 2 warranty?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refusing extended elite series 2 warranty?: Hello, Read online that you can purchase a extended warranty for elite series 2 via Microsoft store agents. When I call they claim a system issue is stopping it but when you read online they...
  6. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: My controllers right toggle stick fails to go up so i wnat to know gow i can used the extended warranty i purchased when i picked it up from the microsoft store 6ede4405-d375-4d9e-a20c-d1e25d7e1878
  7. Elite 2 controller extended warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller extended warranty!: [img] I have purchased my elite 2 with extended warranty 2 weeks Ago at microsoft online store. Now when I check my warranty status it’s only showing me that I only have the regular 90 days...
  8. Extended Warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended Warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement: Hi, first time posting here but I'm frustrated trying to find an answer or solution. I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller back in May, from Best Buy on eBay. Foolishly, I turned down the...
  9. Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I have purchased it from Amazon last week. I just registered it on the xbox.com and it shows I've got a 1 year warranty. I was wondering...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Extended Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Extended Warranty: So I have owned 2 Elite Controllers now, and both have developed the really bad stick drift. I can't find anything about an extended warranty, but I would like to purchase one if I decide to spend...