Extended warranty on Amazon elite 2 controller

Discus and support Extended warranty on Amazon elite 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How would I buy an extended warranty if I bought this item from amazon? Could I still just buy a warranty from the online microsoft store? What can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaredLyons, May 23, 2020.

1. JaredLyons
    JaredLyons Guest

How would I buy an extended warranty if I bought this item from amazon? Could I still just buy a warranty from the online microsoft store? What can I do since I dont live near a physical microsoft store?

:)

JaredLyons, May 23, 2020
  2. EforEphruM Win User

You can also register the controller woth microsoft, as long as its not damaged you should be able to get a warranty woth proof of purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Amazon typically offers extended warranties through Squaretrade when you purchase electronics. There would be a pop-up when you make the purchase with the price and length of time.
  4. Eden0032 Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty

Hi there.

The warranty for the Elite Series 2 controller in the US is 90 days from the day of purchase. After this period, the controller is considered out of warranty and is therefore not eligible for a replacement. If you took out extended warranty from the retailer
    then this might be an option for you.

If not, I suspect $99 for a replacement is still cheaper than buying a new out from Amazon.

I hope this helps.

-
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

1. Extended warranty on Amazon elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - Extended warranty Amazon

2. Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty: I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right Button isn't working anymore. But when I start...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty - Mexico

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty - Mexico: Hello Microsoft community. I purchased my Xbox Elite S2 controller a few weeks ago and I'd like to purchase extended warranty. I've been looking over the past few hours and haven't been able to...
  4. Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...: So I recently bought an Elite series 2 controller a little over 3 weeks ago now..and there is already significant drift in the right stick. I am looking to send it back for a replacement, and also...
  5. Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...: I purchased a brand new XBOX One X at my local MS store in early December. Since this was my second XBOX, I decided to purchase the extended warranty through Microsoft (total of three years). When...
  6. Xbox One X EU Extended Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X EU Extended Warranty?: I did read a similar thread but it didnt really answer my question. I purchased the Xbox One Scorpio in November 2017 in the UK from an online retailer. It died today with some kind of update...
  7. Xbox extend warranty online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox extend warranty online: Why does Microsoft offer warranty complete on Xbox live, when you only allow to go in store .Reason I'm asking, I've brought it online thinking i was covered but wasn't and now my xbox not cover...
  8. Extended Warranty Doesn't Cover Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended Warranty Doesn't Cover Power Supply: OK, so I buy an Xbox One Elite and they talked me into an extended warranty at one of the Microsoft Store/Kiosk outlets. So this week the power supply makes some kind of loud whining noise....
  9. Extended Warranty for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended Warranty for Xbox One X: Hello, I’m just wondering, is there an extended warranty programme for the Xbox One X, like there was when the original Xbox One was released? Thanks 18c979e4-74c8-44e2-8b8f-80b4f38eda43
  10. Xbox X extended Warranty for Scorpio bought in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X extended Warranty for Scorpio bought in the UK: I see that the Xbox X pre-orders were opened up again today and you can purchase an additional 3 year warranty if you use the microsoft store for the purchase. I have used the microsoft store...