external hard drive options

Discus and support external hard drive options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the ability hook up two external hard drives. Would it be possible to use one as a media/movie hub? It would be sweet to use the internal drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tommygunz41, Jun 21, 2014.

1. tommygunz41
    tommygunz41 Guest

With the ability hook up two external hard drives. Would it be possible to use one as a media/movie hub? It would be sweet to use the internal drive for soley dvr function, while 1 external drive is used for games, and the 2nd external drive used to store
    bluray/dvd, or digital copy movies...

:)

tommygunz41, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Xbox One hard drive question

I like the external option, the 360 hard drives were too expensive compared to a same size external hard drive.

Nemesis121804, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Which Xbox One Should I Get- 500gb or 1tb

No, the 500gb is a joke. you will 100% need either an external hard drive or to buy the larger 1tb hard drive. External hard drives are just the cheaper option.

The Leuter 10, Jun 21, 2014
  4. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest

Xbox One doesn't support download of Xbox Video purchases yet, nor does it support externally generated file playback (can't use your own "rips").

IceStorm III, Jun 22, 2014
  5. The Leuter 10 Win User

Which Xbox One Should I Get- 500gb or 1tb

No, the 500gb is a joke. you will 100% need either an external hard drive or to buy the larger 1tb hard drive. External hard drives are just the cheaper option.
  6. Nemesis121804 Win User

Xbox One hard drive question

I like the external option, the 360 hard drives were too expensive compared to a same size external hard drive.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox One doesn't support download of Xbox Video purchases yet, nor does it support externally generated file playback (can't use your own "rips").
  8. denis97g Win User

Xbox one first gen how to get up to 5 tb harddrives?

your only option is to plug in an external hard drive.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Where Has All The HD Space Gone?

Nah,you can't swap hard drives on the One so buying an external hard drive is the only option at the moment.
Thema:

1. external hard drive options - Similar Threads - external hard drive

2. Xbox Game DVR on External Hard drive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game DVR on External Hard drive issue: Hello Everyone, have anyone of you faced an issue where your external hard drive is NTFS Formatted and it’s a USB 3.0 storage set for capture but you still have only 2 minutes max of Recording?...
  3. External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1: Hi Everyone Please can someone Help . i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has at least one Game on it but i carnt seem to...
  4. Internal vs External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal vs External hard drives: Is it better/safer to put my big downloaded games (without a disk) on my external hard drive or my internal hard drive on my xbox? 24e509c1-bf30-40ed-860b-4fffbf38c9be
  5. External Hard Drive Formatting Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Formatting Time: So, I just want to know how long it should take to format an external hard drive for games and apps. I have a 2tb hard drive, it has been nearly 2 days and it has still not finished formatting....
  6. Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue: So i bought a 500 GB xbox one external hard drive and unboxed it and when i unboxed it, i turned on my xbox one and pluged it in. Everything was fine until i tryed to press the format button on my...
  7. how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive?: how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive? 768c360d-3ef0-4570-9502-c14b4f73d1d5
  8. Storage management copying on external Hard drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage management copying on external Hard drives?: My question is I own two Xbox one X since i just bought the new cyberpunk edition and was going to split the externals since i have two plug in to xbox one x and was wondering since if theres a...
  9. External hard drive reading as media only on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive reading as media only on Xbox One X: I have a brand new from the box 2TB WD Black P50 Game Drive and when i first plugged it in with the USB 3.2 cable it said it was media only. I've since then tried formatting in NTFS, exFAT, FAT32...
  10. Problema xbox one e hard disk esterno / Xbox one and external hard drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema xbox one e hard disk esterno / Xbox one and external hard drive problem: Ho una xbox one e ho installato dei giochi sull'hard disk esterno, ma quando tolgo l'hard disk dalla xbox e lo metto su un'altra xbox non mi ritrovo più nessun gioco installato. Succede su...