External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1

Discus and support External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everyone Please can someone Help . i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oli Bradley, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Oli Bradley
    Oli Bradley Guest

Hi Everyone Please can someone Help .

i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has at least one Game on it but i carnt seem to now get it to connect properly . i have tried a Different cables but the Console says that the Connection
    is Too Weak all the time but the Game that i know is on it does Show in the List of Games but wont start up if i try it . the Hard Drive Also seems to freeze the Console and other Games wont Start . can anyone help Please ??

:)

Oli Bradley, Jun 30, 2020
  2. TONI COLLINS Win User

Try connecting to a pc and see if you have the same problem if same issue on pc then try transferring to another external. I recommend WD game drives
  3. McMillJon Win User

4. Deuce 77 Win User

If all these other steps fail try reformating the drive, if it still gives you problems try looking into the purchase of a new drive.
  5. TONI COLLINS Win User

Try connecting to a pc and see if you have the same problem if same issue on pc then try transferring to another external. I recommend WD game drives.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I'm using a 4tb Seagate external hard drive
Thema:

1. External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1 - Similar Threads - External Hard Drive

2. Console shuts down when trying to transfer from external hard drive

in XboX Insiders
    Console shuts down when trying to transfer from external hard drive: Posting this for a friend, because he doesn't use Reddit. Console is shutting down when trying to transfer games from external hard drive. He has 2 external hard drives, both Seagate 8TB, both...
  3. External Hard Drive no longer accessible/showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive no longer accessible/showing up: My xbox no longer picks up that my external hard drive is connected. Earlier today there was problems with games taking too long to load, so I power cycled & tried to move data off of the external...
  4. Xbox Game DVR on External Hard drive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game DVR on External Hard drive issue: Hello Everyone, have anyone of you faced an issue where your external hard drive is NTFS Formatted and it’s a USB 3.0 storage set for capture but you still have only 2 minutes max of Recording?...
  5. Internal vs External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal vs External hard drives: Is it better/safer to put my big downloaded games (without a disk) on my external hard drive or my internal hard drive on my xbox? 24e509c1-bf30-40ed-860b-4fffbf38c9be
  6. External Hard Drive Formatting Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Formatting Time: So, I just want to know how long it should take to format an external hard drive for games and apps. I have a 2tb hard drive, it has been nearly 2 days and it has still not finished formatting....
  7. Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue: So i bought a 500 GB xbox one external hard drive and unboxed it and when i unboxed it, i turned on my xbox one and pluged it in. Everything was fine until i tryed to press the format button on my...
  8. how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive?: how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive? 768c360d-3ef0-4570-9502-c14b4f73d1d5
  9. Storage management copying on external Hard drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage management copying on external Hard drives?: My question is I own two Xbox one X since i just bought the new cyberpunk edition and was going to split the externals since i have two plug in to xbox one x and was wondering since if theres a...
  10. External hard drive reading as media only on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive reading as media only on Xbox One X: I have a brand new from the box 2TB WD Black P50 Game Drive and when i first plugged it in with the USB 3.2 cable it said it was media only. I've since then tried formatting in NTFS, exFAT, FAT32...