External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1

Discus and support External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everyone Please can someone Help . i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oli Bradley, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Oli Bradley
    Oli Bradley Guest

Hi Everyone Please can someone Help .

i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has at least one Game on it but i carnt seem to now get it to connect properly . i have tried a Different cables but the Console says that the Connection
    is Too Weak all the time but the Game that i know is on it does Show in the List of Games but wont start up if i try it . the Hard Drive Also seems to freeze the Console and other Games wont Start . can anyone help Please ??

:)

Oli Bradley, Jun 30, 2020
  2. TONI COLLINS Win User

Try connecting to a pc and see if you have the same problem if same issue on pc then try transferring to another external. I recommend WD game drives
  3. McMillJon Win User

4. Deuce 77 Win User

If all these other steps fail try reformating the drive, if it still gives you problems try looking into the purchase of a new drive.
  5. TONI COLLINS Win User

Try connecting to a pc and see if you have the same problem if same issue on pc then try transferring to another external. I recommend WD game drives.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I'm using a 4tb Seagate external hard drive
Thema:

1. External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1 - Similar Threads - External Hard Drive

2. Can you use external hard drives on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use external hard drives on xbox series s: I'm wondering if you can use a external hard drive on an xbox series s instead of buying a card 09956e72-1bce-40bc-a5b1-745313be539f
  3. Xbox one Seagate external hard drive undetected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Seagate external hard drive undetected: I've looked all over the web and come up dry so I decided to just ask for assistance on here. I've had my 4tb Seagate external hard drive for several years now and it's warranty is definitely over...
  4. Is there a way to download games directly to an external hard drive on an Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to download games directly to an external hard drive on an Xbox 360.: Yesterday, I hooked my 360 back up to download some of my games again. I figured it would be nice to have them all in one place, especially since some are not backwards compatible. I knew the...
  5. X box 1 s attach an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 1 s attach an external hard drive: I'm attempting to add a 1 tb external hard drive to my s box 1 s. This is a Dell drive. Is there anything special I need to know to add it on??? d3010483-c525-419c-99d0-197d1281f882
  6. Xbox one external hard drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one external hard drive issues: Hey, I need some help with my external hard drive. I'll plug it in and it wont get detected by my Xbox and I've tried everything on the troubleshooting page on the Xbox support page and nothing...
  7. External hard drive not being detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive not being detected: My dog unplugged the usb cord from my hard drive and now my xbox wont detect the hard drive. The hard drive is a seagate 8tb 45120cbf-f8db-46b6-89d3-7ecadf825683
  8. Xbox app won't download large games to my external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't download large games to my external hard drive: The other day, I tried to open Halo: The Master Chief Collection for the first time, and every time I tried to open it, nothing would happen. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but now it...
  9. How can I upgrade games to X/S on external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I upgrade games to X/S on external hard drive?: I have a 10Tb external drive that I keep all the games I've finished playing on. This means that I can simply copy them back onto the internal SSD when I want to play them again. XBONE games...
  10. External Hard Drive randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive randomly disconnecting: I've been using an external 5 terabyte Seagate hard drive for about 6 months now without issue. As of 3 days ago the drive started to suddenly disconnect and reconnect itself 30 seconds later. It...