External hard drive problem

Discus and support External hard drive problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My external hard drive started not working today all it says when i plug it in is (we see your external storage but the connection is too weak to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShockwaveZapdos, Sep 22, 2019.

1. External hard drive problem

My external hard drive started not working today all it says when i plug it in is (we see your external storage but the connection is too weak to use)ive tried everything but none of it wored and i dont know if its the cable or the usb ports or what anyone
    have a similar problem that solved it?

:)

ShockwaveZapdos, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

wow

Use an external hard drive. Next problem?
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Memoria esterna non rilevata e il controller non risponde ai comandi [Translation - External memory is not detected and the controller does not respond to commands]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persistent on the External Hard Drive.

Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a PC?

Does the PC recognize the external hard drive?

Does the external hard drive meet the specifications for the Xbox One?

If the problem persists, I recommend to try a different external hard drive on the Xbox if possible. One thing we want to make sure, Are the ports on the Xbox One functioning?

Let us know.
  4. ApocalypseXpony Win User

My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

if you use a External hard drive, I had this same problem and after weeks of frustration figured out the hard drive was causing the problem
  5. Lucian Ferast Win User

Dashboard Background Freezing

Hey, does the problem still occur with an external hard drive/alternate hard drive to the one you have now?
  6. SquidKY1219 Win User

DNS Error

Hello there! Are you using an external HDD? If so, sometimes changing it to a different USB port can fix the problem.
    No I have switched the game from the external hard drive to the internal hard drive many times. I have also changed the port many times while the game was on the external hard drive
Thema:

External hard drive problem

1. External hard drive problem - Similar Threads - External hard drive

2. External hard drive is not being detected

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive is not being detected: my seagate 4 tb hard drive isnt working and i have hard reset my console and unplugged it and replugged it in and it wont work 10e97246-18e5-48a4-acf0-5be8cbaa9978
  3. My external hard drive is not turning off. Does any have thisproblem or just my console?...

in XboX Insiders
    My external hard drive is not turning off. Does any have thisproblem or just my console?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  4. External hard drive

in XboX Networking Hardware
    External hard drive: External hard drive Hi, Gibby here! I have no current knowledge or experience on this subject matter, and I am horribly sorry to hear about this problem affecting you.. Here is the Xbox support...
  5. External hard drive and how to switch bewteen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive and how to switch bewteen consoles: Tryibg to let my son use my hard drive. But when i plug the hard drive into his xbox it will detect and not show any games or let us transfer games. My account is on both xboxes. How am i to let...
  6. Xbox one not recognizing full storage amount of Toshiba external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognizing full storage amount of Toshiba external hard drive: My xbox one is connected to a Toshiba hard drive. The blue light is flashing. When i go to storage my hard drive doesn’t show ip, only the games stored on the xbox....
  7. External Hard Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Hard Drive: My external will not download games and will not load games that are downloaded on the hard drive. This has been going on for more than a month and I need to fix it because it is driving me crazy....
  8. External hard drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive: My external hard drive is connected and it pops up and says that it is connected but non of the games i have installed on it show up and i cant instal any thing else to it it shows that it is...
  9. Spontaneously stopped recognizing the external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spontaneously stopped recognizing the external hard drive: I have the xbox approved Seagate 2 tb external hard drive for my xbox one x. I have had it for 13 months. The xbox suddenly stopped recognizing the hard drive. I switched and tried all three usb...
  10. Xbox one won’t read 3TB external hard drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one won’t read 3TB external hard drive: I have a 3TB external hard drive that I’ve been using for that past and a half. It has worked great up until this point, the xbox started randomly not reading it and I have tried every solution...