external hard drive

Discus and support external hard drive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; if i buy an external hard drive, say the seagate one for xbox, will it work with project scarlett when it comes out in 2020?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paubloortiz434, Jul 1, 2019.

1. external hard drive

if i buy an external hard drive, say the seagate one for xbox, will it work with project scarlett when it comes out in 2020?

:)

paubloortiz434, Jul 1, 2019
  2. The Leuter 10 Win User

Which Xbox One Should I Get- 500gb or 1tb

No, the 500gb is a joke. you will 100% need either an external hard drive or to buy the larger 1tb hard drive. External hard drives are just the cheaper option.
  3. Lady ll N lK Win User

Requires a hard drive.

You have to have an external hard drive plug in. It does not have to be 360 just reformat it. External hard drives that plug in the USB are not recognized as a hard drive for the 360.
  4. EightBasil56474 Win User

Corrupted game file

Can you try putting the game on an external Hard drive (USB3.0 and at least 256GB) to see if it's a hard drive issue?
    The thing is I don't have an external hard drive and they cost like 70 bucks. I was just wondering if there was a way to fix it without the external hard drive.
  5. Peachy900757 Win User

Xbox unable to load games at all :(

If you have an external hard drive could you try deleting a game and installing it directly to the console's hard drive to rule out issues with the external drive itself?
    I am not using a external drive :(
  6. One Pint Johnny Win User

Tv configuration App Not working

Having the same issues. Could be something to do with the external hard drive maybe, not had time to troubleshoot yet though.

Some ideas to try maybe?

1. Make the Xbox One drive the primary drive, while the external drive is still plugged in

2. Try with the external hard drive unplugged

No idea if this will make a difference, but this issue only started for me since I got an external drive. Unless others are having the same issue with no external hard drive?
Thema:

external hard drive

1. external hard drive - Similar Threads - external hard drive

2. External hard drive not reading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive not reading games: I've used the same 1tb external drive on my xbox for awhile now but as I was playing cod black ops it crashed and restarted. it wasn't recognizing the drive so I unplugged and plugged it back in,...
  3. External hard drive xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive xbox one: I recently bought an xbox one, I already have an xbox 360, this has an externam hard drive, my question is how can I use the external hard drive of my xbox 360 in my xbox one? I tried to connect...
  4. External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drives: I'm running out of space on my 2tb hard drive so I'm thinking about getting a 4tb drive. I don't have a computer that i can use to transfer my games from one drive to another so I'm wondering...
  5. How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...: I want to delete the games on my "Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD" This External Hard Drive is currently on a Original Xbox One console and I want to clear the...
  6. External hard drive is recognized but won't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is recognized but won't play games: Hi so I have two external hard drives and my first one works great but my second one which is a western digital easy store 4 tb Is recognized but won't play games. It says the game needs to finish...
  7. external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard drive: My grandsons friend brought over his external hard drive to play games on xbox one and now i cant get to play games why? 610c45d7-59ca-44f6-82b6-a897abb12456
  8. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: External 2Tb Seagate My Xbox One required an update this morning when i turned it on and after updating my external drive turned off and wont come back on. The drive is only a month or two old...
  9. External Hard Drive lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive lag issues: So my external hard drive has been working fine up until recently. When a game starts a cut scene, it will lag(the scene stops and starts over and over) and when the scene ends, the game play...
  10. External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive: I have a one s with an external hard drive that works perfectly fine. I got a new one x and tried to use the external hard drive but it will not recognize it. Does anyone know what the problem is?...