External hard drive

Discus and support External hard drive in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; External hard drive Hi, Gibby here! I have no current knowledge or experience on this subject matter, and I am horribly sorry to hear about this... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CharlesShaw3, Nov 19, 2019.

1. CharlesShaw3
    CharlesShaw3 Guest

External hard drive

External hard drive
    Hi, Gibby here!

I have no current knowledge or experience on this subject matter, and I am horribly sorry to hear about this problem affecting you.. Here is the Xbox support website. Contact them about the issue, they should be able to resolve it better than I can.

Xbox Support Website

:)

CharlesShaw3, Nov 19, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox One X restarts randomly when playing back video, or messing with settings.

Hi there PoiZoN DiNoZaUR

Is the saves on the external hard drive or is the videos on the external hard drive?.
  3. The Leuter 10 Win User

Which Xbox One Should I Get- 500gb or 1tb

No, the 500gb is a joke. you will 100% need either an external hard drive or to buy the larger 1tb hard drive. External hard drives are just the cheaper option.
  4. Lady ll N lK Win User

Requires a hard drive.

You have to have an external hard drive plug in. It does not have to be 360 just reformat it. External hard drives that plug in the USB are not recognized as a hard drive for the 360.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one

Hi there Th3Pr0d1GY205

What is the size of the external hard drive? and Is the external hard drive powered by console or powered by an outlet?.
  6. EightBasil56474 Win User

Corrupted game file

Can you try putting the game on an external Hard drive (USB3.0 and at least 256GB) to see if it's a hard drive issue?
    The thing is I don't have an external hard drive and they cost like 70 bucks. I was just wondering if there was a way to fix it without the external hard drive.
Thema:

External hard drive

1. External hard drive - Similar Threads - External hard drive

2. External hard drive issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive issues.: So my external harddrive works now by chance. Sometimes it seesm to register then it disappers and games do too. I thought getting a wire would help but it didn't. Any ideas what to do?...
  3. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: Hello, I am having a problem with my external hard drive. And i want to know if anyone else is having this problem and if you can fix it. So when im installing a game it will sometimes it beeps...
  4. External hard drive games on xbox app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    External hard drive games on xbox app for pc: Hi all I just wanted to find out if it is possible for me to play the games that I have already installed on my xbox ones external hard drive on my laptop via the Xbox app for pc? Or to even copy...
  5. x box 1 external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 1 external hard drive: my new hard drive that is connected to my x box one and has 20 games on it has broken is there any way I can retrieve the games I have stored on it I cannot speak to anyone at x box at this time...
  6. How to recover an XBox One external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover an XBox One external hard drive: I had a Seagate 4TB external drive attached to my XBox One. I used it to store game progress. The SATA to USB Connector went bad, and the XBox stopped seeing the drive. I took it out of the case...
  7. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  8. External Hard Drive Causes Xbox To Freeze

in XBoX Accessibility
    External Hard Drive Causes Xbox To Freeze: Just got a new external hard drive. It formatted and said it was ready for use. But every time i try and downlod something, my entire xbox freezes and i’m forces to hard reset. Has anyone seen...
  9. Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!: The title pretty much explains my situation. I’ve been trying to fix it on my own but I haven’t been able to find a solution. If anybody knows how to or has a link that shows me how to I’d be SO...
  10. External Hard Drives Keep Failing on My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drives Keep Failing on My Xbox One: Hello, I currently own the first generation Xbox one. I recently bought a 2TB Seagate Game Drive to store all my games on. I had about half of it filled up, but after about a week or so, it failed...