External hard drive

Discus and support External hard drive in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; External hard drive Hi, Gibby here! I have no current knowledge or experience on this subject matter, and I am horribly sorry to hear about this... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CharlesShaw3, Nov 19, 2019.

1. CharlesShaw3
    CharlesShaw3 Guest

External hard drive

External hard drive
    Hi, Gibby here!

I have no current knowledge or experience on this subject matter, and I am horribly sorry to hear about this problem affecting you.. Here is the Xbox support website. Contact them about the issue, they should be able to resolve it better than I can.

Xbox Support Website

:)

CharlesShaw3, Nov 19, 2019
  2. The Leuter 10 Win User

Which Xbox One Should I Get- 500gb or 1tb

No, the 500gb is a joke. you will 100% need either an external hard drive or to buy the larger 1tb hard drive. External hard drives are just the cheaper option.
  3. Lady ll N lK Win User

Requires a hard drive.

You have to have an external hard drive plug in. It does not have to be 360 just reformat it. External hard drives that plug in the USB are not recognized as a hard drive for the 360.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one

Hi there Th3Pr0d1GY205

What is the size of the external hard drive? and Is the external hard drive powered by console or powered by an outlet?.
  5. EightBasil56474 Win User

Corrupted game file

Can you try putting the game on an external Hard drive (USB3.0 and at least 256GB) to see if it's a hard drive issue?
    The thing is I don't have an external hard drive and they cost like 70 bucks. I was just wondering if there was a way to fix it without the external hard drive.
  6. Peachy900757 Win User

Xbox unable to load games at all :(

If you have an external hard drive could you try deleting a game and installing it directly to the console's hard drive to rule out issues with the external drive itself?
    I am not using a external drive :(
Thema:

External hard drive

1. External hard drive - Similar Threads - External hard drive

2. Seagate external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate external hard drive: Hi I have an Seagate xbox external hard drive and the conector to the xbox is broken. can I recover the games and info which is on it. 714fdf50-ad63-4ed9-80a4-dca44548bae1
  3. External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error: I have had a 2 TB seagate external storage device for about a year now, this past Saturday I came back from vacation to my xbox telling me I needed to format my storage device, and saying it was...
  4. Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X?: Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X? My One S system died after only 2 years so now I am looking to replace it with the One X. We had been using an...
  5. external hard drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard drive issues: So I recently had my xbox die on me, when I purchased a new one i took the old hard drive from my xbox out and put it in a sabrent external harddrive case. however my xbox one x wont notice it so...
  6. External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?: Everyone knows (or should know) that unless you have a HDD, or hard drive, specially meant for running 24/7 (a.k.a a RAID/server drive), it shouldn't be constantly running. Obviously, the vast...
  7. Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add: I installed a game on an external hard drive and am trying to figure out how to play it now through the xbox companion on PC. I don't know how to do this so if anyone knows please let me know. Its...
  8. external hard disk drive on the xbox one s digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard disk drive on the xbox one s digital edition: Hi there can you use an external hard disk drive on the Xbox one S digital edition or would my various disk games are now useless now that I've been given the Xbox One S digital edition. Thank...
  9. External hard drive is not being detected

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive is not being detected: my seagate 4 tb hard drive isnt working and i have hard reset my console and unplugged it and replugged it in and it wont work 10e97246-18e5-48a4-acf0-5be8cbaa9978
  10. My external hard drive is not turning off. Does any have thisproblem or just my console?...

in XboX Insiders
    My external hard drive is not turning off. Does any have thisproblem or just my console?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]