External Harddrive error

Discus and support External Harddrive error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; since the new update, the Console don't find the Hard-Drive at start, it Needs 10 minutes to activate the HDD. And even If the Console find the HDD, No... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Nov 7, 2019.

1. External Harddrive error

since the new update, the Console don't find the Hard-Drive at start, it Needs 10 minutes to activate the HDD. And even If the Console find the HDD, No games installed in the HDD can be played. Always Show an error "this does take to long"

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Nov 7, 2019
  2. BUZZIN 420 HD Win User

Error Code 0x87de2726

Now I'm not sure this will work for everyone but what i did was moved game from External harddrive to internal and it plays now. Then i just moved it back to my external harddrive.
  3. D0p3 Win User

Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Do you use an external harddrive with USB 3.0? Buy a new cable for the harddrive or don‘t use it.
  4. CarnitaTheGreat Win User

Xbox one S fan weird chirping noise?

I have an external harddrive on mine, have had it on there for years and it just start doing it yesterday, could it be the harddrive?
  5. MoltenDarkman Win User

Is there a way to save DVR clips to external hard drive?

If you have an external hardrive pluged in to your xbox one the system will then take the xbox ones main harddrive and use it for a backup for when your external harddrive becomes full. As far as takeing games and apps from the xbox one harddrive to an external
    yes that can be done by going to the setting and goto system setting and click on manage storage and select your system storage
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

External Harddrive

Hello "Genesis1953" :)

Given the way that my stuff is set-up, USB powered seems like it is the way to go :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Genesis1953" :)

Thema:

External Harddrive error

1. External Harddrive error - Similar Threads - External Harddrive error

2. Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes: My Xbox One X is set to Instant On. Every two mintues the external USB hard drive will spin up and then go off again. Its consistently every two minutes - even when I I have the option ticked to...
  3. Captures on external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures on external harddrive: Why in gods name would captures have an expiry date on an external harddrive , I've thought my clips were safe for the last 6 months and they have the same expiry as they do on internal harddrive,...
  4. games on external harddrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games on external harddrive: ok, so i cycled down my xbox one because it was running slow. I have done this many times before and it fixed the problem. Sometimes when i power it back on half or none of my games will show that...
  5. External harddrive no longer working

in XboX Insiders
    External harddrive no longer working: Anyone having issues with their external harddrive on Skip Ahead? I was playing fine last night and today I turned on my xbox today and had to uninstall some games to make room for new Destiny...
  6. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  7. External HardDrive not working!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    External HardDrive not working!!: Hello. I bought a 2tb external hard drive yesterday but it's not working when it's plugged into my Xbox. Why is this? f0765062-7c6a-43b2-a73c-d3db67d7209d
  8. External harddrive not detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External harddrive not detected: I bought my seagate external harddrive 1 month ago. Everything was working fine untill one morning my xbox just couldn't detect it anymore. How do I fix this? 1d843ddd-ae8b-4ebb-a326-6ee02b21e58b
  9. External Harddrive keeps connecting and then disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Harddrive keeps connecting and then disconnecting: I saw a similar question was posted a while back but I decided to ask again since the answer provided was quite basic and did not provide any assistance with my issue currently. The issue I am...
  10. Xbox not recognizing external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not recognizing external harddrive: I turned my Xbox on this morning and it decided to no longer recognize my external....i read the previous suggestions and tried them, none of them work....i have almost 2tbs of data on it, please,...