External Harddrive error

Discus and support External Harddrive error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; since the new update, the Console don't find the Hard-Drive at start, it Needs 10 minutes to activate the HDD. And even If the Console find the HDD, No... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Nov 7, 2019.

1. External Harddrive error

since the new update, the Console don't find the Hard-Drive at start, it Needs 10 minutes to activate the HDD. And even If the Console find the HDD, No games installed in the HDD can be played. Always Show an error "this does take to long"

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Nov 7, 2019
  2. ScumDelux3 Win User

Minecraft worlds not loading

You said you have 200gbs free, is that on an external harddrive? if it's on an external harddrive you may need to clear up space on the console itself
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

something went wrong code 0x80070490

If you have an external harddrive try unplugging it and doing a hard reboot. I had this issue in the past and come to find out it was due to a faulty external harddrive.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Lost storage space

Plug in your external harddrive into a pc and check to see if it there in not you can wipe the harddrive.
  5. BUZZIN 420 HD Win User

Error Code 0x87de2726

Now I'm not sure this will work for everyone but what i did was moved game from External harddrive to internal and it plays now. Then i just moved it back to my external harddrive.
  6. D0p3 Win User

Xbox one won't detect any wireless connections

Do you use an external harddrive with USB 3.0? Buy a new cable for the harddrive or don‘t use it.
Thema:

External Harddrive error

1. External Harddrive error - Similar Threads - External Harddrive error

2. seagate external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    seagate external harddrive.: it plugs in light comes on but nothing happens c108fc45-e8d3-41b6-af90-4f90df385da2
  3. external harddrive stopped being recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    external harddrive stopped being recognized: Hello I had an update this morning for my xbox one . Ever since the update my external hdd which was working fine yesterday is not being recognized. I use it for games. I tried every...
  4. Can you restore xbox osu from external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you restore xbox osu from external harddrive: Since I havent got an USB stick but an external hard drive I have the question if you can install the xbox osu1 from external hard drive? 55deb01d-ef3a-404d-b305-2813281c7c06
  5. Xbox One S External Harddrive Power Surging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S External Harddrive Power Surging: Hi, my 2tb external harddrive for my xbox one s turns off xbox off whenever plugged in. Seems to be surging power from my xbox. When plugged in before xbox is turned on, my xbox doesnt get to the...
  6. Xbox one external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one external harddrive: 3 years ago before I sold my xbox one I downloaded all my digital content to an external harddrive. If I buy the most recent xbox will I be able to plug in that external drive and resume gameplay...
  7. External harddrive is making Xbox one freezer or not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    External harddrive is making Xbox one freezer or not work: Had not been on xbox one in while, turned it on and it had to start up from the xbox screen. It took ages to load, then was just a blank screen that i could hold down my xbox button on the...
  8. Xbox Seagate External Harddrive issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seagate External Harddrive issue?: Hey everyone, I need some help with trying to fix my harddrive. For some reason when I bought it from one of my local Walmarts. I came home and plugged it in my original xbox one console and I...
  9. Can I use an external harddrive to run my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an external harddrive to run my xbox?: So In my 500gb Xbox One X, I'm pretty certain the harddrive inside it is corrupted, Ive had many problems with it. I am out of warranty with it and I was wondering if there was a way to like.. run...
  10. Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes: My Xbox One X is set to Instant On. Every two mintues the external USB hard drive will spin up and then go off again. Its consistently every two minutes - even when I I have the option ticked to...