external hardrive

Discus and support external hardrive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a fantom 3.0 external hard drive that will not allow me to transfer games. I can move applications to it. I have done a hard cycle and a soft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AutoDemonic, Mar 22, 2020.

1. AutoDemonic
    AutoDemonic Guest

external hardrive

I have a fantom 3.0 external hard drive that will not allow me to transfer games. I can move applications to it. I have done a hard cycle and a soft reset. I have also formatted the drive 4 times. the console is reading the hard drive with no issues.
    as soon as I transfer a game to it., I get notifications that it has started installing, then it stops, starts again then cancels it all together. I would like to add, I have the most current software.

:)

AutoDemonic, Mar 22, 2020
  2. mickph1998 Win User

Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185

what i did to fix it was got an external hardrive put all of my staff on my xbox harddrive and put it on the external

and i formatted the xbox hardrive

then i run the update and it worked
  3. LightningRaines Win User

Which Xbox One model would be best 4 me?

Currently it would be hard to find an Xbox One with a hardrive with more than 500GB, that being said you should invest in either an external hardrive or a new hardrive with at least a 1TB.
  4. Rage Warrior Win User

EXTERNAL HARDRIVE

5. Obsessive Power Win User

External hardrive

Yes. It will be downloaded to the same device the full game was installed on.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

External Hardrive

Best option to confirm whether the drive is dead is to try connecting it to your PC, and if it doesn't get recognized there as well then it's a goner.
Thema:

external hardrive

1. external hardrive - Similar Threads - external hardrive

2. External Hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive: If it comes up saying “we see your external hardrive but its too weak” plug it in the back of the xbox not where the controller gets plugged in on the side 194c112c-858b-41ab-a6e3-c3fa2c8a143c
  3. External hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hardrive: How do I know if my hardrive is broken b944c0fb-8b89-4031-80c6-3a68dabe989e
  4. External hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hardrive: My external drive stopped working but I dont know if I can fix it or if I need to just buy a new one 0d741641-1236-4a2e-8b89-349bab63fa3e
  5. I can’t download onto my external hardrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download onto my external hardrive: Whenever I try to download something onto my external hardrive it says installation stopped and gives me the error code 0x8007045d. I have tried everything from downloading from the store to a...
  6. External Hardrive keeps disconnecting from xbox after 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive keeps disconnecting from xbox after 30 seconds.: Hello, I was hoping someone anyone could help me with this issue. I have a perfectly good drive that for whatever isn't being recognized by my Xbox. I've tried disconnecting and then reconnecting...
  7. After recent update external hardrive not working.

in XboX Insiders
    After recent update external hardrive not working.: After the recent update my external hardrive is not showing up on my xbox 1. The hardrive is running but not showing up on my list. submitted by /u/sanhell [link] [comments]
  8. External Hardrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Hardrive: My external game storage device is not being recognized and all of the games downloaded on it are appearing as uninstalled. The drive is also making strange clicking and buzzing noises. If the...
  9. external hardrives on xbox one keep getting disconected

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hardrives on xbox one keep getting disconected: my 2 external segate hard drives on my xbox one keep randomly getting disconnected and having the games on them hidden ive reset the console to factory settings keeping the games and apps also...
  10. External hardrive and game sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hardrive and game sync: I use multiple consoles because I am away from home for work. Therefore, I have been using an external hard drive to bring my games with me because I am unable to download and update them at...