External HDD issues Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support External HDD issues Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; has anyone had issues with their external hard drive where it will not show the games but it will list the number of games near the Games info in games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Evox225, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/Evox225
    /u/Evox225 Guest

has anyone had issues with their external hard drive where it will not show the games but it will list the number of games near the Games info in games & apps.

i have tried the drive on another xbox one it works fine but mine wont show the games

submitted by /u/Evox225
    [link] [comments]

/u/Evox225, Jul 27, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

Thema:

1. External HDD issues Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - External HDD issues

2. Update issue with external hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue with external hdd: Since July 2019 update, my Xbox x will not recognize my wd external hdd. I have done all steps already as per your site with no luck. Help please. Used my friends seagate hdd and it was...
  3. External HDD for media issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External HDD for media issues: I have a 1tb Western Digital drive, it appears on my PC perfectly and has a bunch of images, music and videos on it. Plugging it into my Xbox immediately pops up the "External media storage...
  4. Unformatted external HDD issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unformatted external HDD issue: sorry in advance for a lengthy post, but wanted to include as much detail as possible to get better feedback...I have a 250GB external HDD on my 360. The HDD is at least 2 years old. Roughly 1-2...
  5. External hdd issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hdd issue: i just got a new 2tb toshiba canvio external hard drive. I was able to install it to my xbox one but my xbox only reads it for pics, video and music, nothing else. It doesn't give me an option to...
  6. External hdd causing NAT issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hdd causing NAT issue: Hi i brought my son a WD elements 2TB external hdd i also use the same one with no problems, my son however has an issue. When he plugs HDD in it puts his Nat type to strict for no reason. The hd...
  7. New Xbox One - Preview Program - External HDD Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One - Preview Program - External HDD Issue: I am one participating in New XO Preview Program, when start of new dashboard the External HDD is not more recognized in system, ok, it's new... fine. But, started download, more than 1 TB...
  8. External HDD Unrecognised Partition & Formatting Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD Unrecognised Partition & Formatting Issue: Hello, I've recently purchased a 5TB Seagate External HDD for £120. I've created a partition in the drive separating 4TB for Xbox One content and the rest for Media/Music. If my External HDD is...
  9. 1TB external HDD on Xbox 360 issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    1TB external HDD on Xbox 360 issues: I have a 1tb external HDD, I plugged it into my Xbox and the Xbox 360 won't even see it. I have formatted into ExFAT and FAT32 and it still won't recognise, and yet the PC has no issues and...
  10. Xbox One and External Hard Drive (HDD) Install Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and External Hard Drive (HDD) Install Issues: Hello! I have been having issues with the Xbox One External Hard Drive. The Drive I'm using is a WD 2tb usb 3.0 w/ ac power supply. Console is the Day One Edition Xbox One aka the Xbox One. So,...