external hdd

Discus and support external hdd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a new external hdd for my xbox one I have found one which looks good but I cant find anywhere online to tell me if it will be compatible with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S6MistaKill, Oct 21, 2019.

1. S6MistaKill
    S6MistaKill Guest

external hdd

I need a new external hdd for my xbox one I have found one which looks good but I cant find anywhere online to tell me if it will be compatible with my xbox one...… https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2841494 hopefully someone here can help.

:)

S6MistaKill, Oct 21, 2019
  2. EddieHendrickson Win User

External HDD

Yes External HDD support is available. The External HDD must be at least 256GB in size and use USB 3.0. Keep in mind that the External HDD will have to be formatted for use with the Xbox One console.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

Do you have available any External HDD? If you have you can try to find if is a hardware issue in the Internal HDD by installing the games in a external hdd.
  4. RYTMEOW Win User

The lack of replacable HDD slot is a joke !

has the use of external hdds been confirmed by microsoft? and would we be able to play games directly from the external hdd?
  5. WPAK Win User

FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

Hi there,

just to be sure, are the games installed on an external hdd? If so can you try what happens if the game is installed on a different external hdd or the internal hdd.

Let us know the results
  6. EddieHendrickson Win User

Transfer Data from one XBOX One to another

You would either need to redownload them, or you can connect an external HD and move/install your games to the external HDD. The External HDD requirements are that it is at least 256 GB in size and is USB 3.0. I have not verified that when connecting to
    a different Xbox One that it will load the games correctly from the external HDD however.
Thema:

external hdd

1. external hdd - Similar Threads - external hdd

2. External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...: I once again switched my console to instant-on to see if this was silently addressed, but alas (and unsurprisingly) it has not. My most recent previous post did not get any response again, not...
  3. External hdd connection too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hdd connection too weak to use: i have had 2 different external hdd's, both 4tb WD My Books over the last 5 years or so I believe. Both of them have run into the error code above. My current drive replaced the older one when the...
  4. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...
  5. xbox crash hdd externe

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox crash hdd externe: Hello i have close minecraft and when i use save and quit nothing to do i go sleep and the morning i restart the console with power reset and omg my hdd 4To crash try to connect to my pc and...
  6. WiFi doesn’t work after connecting an External Drive (SDD or HDD)

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi doesn’t work after connecting an External Drive (SDD or HDD): Hello everyone, I notice, on my XBOX ONE S that after connecting an external drive (sdd or hdd doesn’t really matter) the WiFi Interface is not working properly is losing the connection and it...
  7. Xbox One X External HDD issue since 29/05/2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X External HDD issue since 29/05/2020: Anyone else having issues with their external HDD. I have had 2 drives connected to my xbox one x for the last few years, now console is only picking up one if them. I've gone through all the...
  8. Can't Format an external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Format an external HDD: I have a 2T, Toshiba, USB3.0, external HDD, formatted to NTFS, for use on a Xbox ONE S. I have plugged it into each of the USB sockets, and each time the drive is seen, but only for captures and...
  9. Saving games and clips to external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving games and clips to external HDD: I bought a seagate HDD thinking I can save my games on it AND game clips. I wanted this so I could free all space on xbox and get longer clips. But now I have it and I can only save games to HDD....
  10. [Tech] Selected few games not installing on external HDD issue

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Selected few games not installing on external HDD issue: Hi folks. I don't know if this is insider related as the issue has been present for about 6 months for me now - it has persisted through a full format of the external drive with no joy. I have a...