External HDs connect/disconnet every minute or so

Discus and support External HDs connect/disconnet every minute or so in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Any external HD always connect/disconnet every minute or so when Xbox is off. Media HD or (like in this case) game HD. This happens on every... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/__agony__, May 11, 2020.

1. /u/__agony__
    /u/__agony__ Guest

/u/__agony__, May 11, 2020
  2. DBD iTz ChrisOG Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live about every 2 hours

You can try disconneting your router for 1 minute and replugging it back up to reboot itself
  3. ESP limited Win User

Xbox one power settings

I think this is so external hd’s don’t have to reconnect every time on startup and settings can be preserved.
  4. Blaze83 Win User

Games not registering downloaded DLC

Something VERY bizarre is happening! I used my external HD to transfer all content from my old Xbox HD, to my new 320gb HD. There is absolutely NOTHING on my external HD now. Yet I've found if I start skyrim up and plug in my external HD it sees the DLC?!?!
    There is no Skyrim content on my external HD only the Xbox HD! I will also add that I originally downloaded both DLCs to my old 250Gb Xbox HD so the licences is still on there. I'll also add I'm connected to Xbox live so licenses should not matter!!
  5. VPS DaJeff Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live while trying to start Black Ops

I can start a game but i disconnets mostly after one round. After this i have to go back to the dashboard and start a new connention-test. After that the same again, one round, disconnet. It worked fine two weeks ago. so dont think it is the wireless connection.

btw, it suckz that you get logged out from your profile to start a connection test.
  6. deathwaker 360 Win User

i keep getting disconnected from xbox live >.<

HI EVERONE

I keep disconneted from Xbox live every time I log in my profile

Please help
Thema:

1. External HDs connect/disconnet every minute or so - Similar Threads - External HDs connect

2. External hard drive issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive issues.: So my external harddrive works now by chance. Sometimes it seesm to register then it disappers and games do too. I thought getting a wire would help but it didn't. Any ideas what to do?...
  3. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: Hello, I am having a problem with my external hard drive. And i want to know if anyone else is having this problem and if you can fix it. So when im installing a game it will sometimes it beeps...
  4. External hard drive games on xbox app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    External hard drive games on xbox app for pc: Hi all I just wanted to find out if it is possible for me to play the games that I have already installed on my xbox ones external hard drive on my laptop via the Xbox app for pc? Or to even copy...
  5. x box 1 external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 1 external hard drive: my new hard drive that is connected to my x box one and has 20 games on it has broken is there any way I can retrieve the games I have stored on it I cannot speak to anyone at x box at this time...
  6. External Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage: Hello there, I've an external HD, Seagate 2tb, that I use as HD on my Xbox for extra memory. I used it for more than an year. I tought it was a bit full, with 98% occupied, so I went to delete...
  7. Can't Format an external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Format an external HDD: I have a 2T, Toshiba, USB3.0, external HDD, formatted to NTFS, for use on a Xbox ONE S. I have plugged it into each of the USB sockets, and each time the drive is seen, but only for captures and...
  8. How to recover an XBox One external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover an XBox One external hard drive: I had a Seagate 4TB external drive attached to my XBox One. I used it to store game progress. The SATA to USB Connector went bad, and the XBox stopped seeing the drive. I took it out of the case...
  9. External storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage: When I set up my external storage, my online connection wont work, but the connection is fine when I unplug it again does anybody know how to fix? d14cca3b-cad8-49d5-ba80-34ecc16d2899
  10. Good external HDs fot X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good external HDs fot X1: I am looking for a decent hd now the update has arrived. Looking for 2TB as thats all my budget will stretch to atm. There is so many out there so I was wondering if anyone could give me some...